Sunday, May 23

Stamp Something Hop and Inky Impressions


Hi Girls, well I've had a lovely morning out in the garden but it's way too hot to stay out, I'll end up frazzled. I made this little card for a couple of challenges.

I wanted to tell you about these silk flowers. I bought a couple of bunches of these yesterday at Dunhelm, there are 25x3 tiered flowers in each bunch and about sixty of the tiny ones all for the price of £1.49. Well I thought!!! I can do something with them. I did. I dismantled them and used my promarkers on the tips and on the little buds which I have glued on as brads. Aren't they adorable. The nice thing is I now have flowers to match any colour I'm choosing as the base for my cards.

The two challenges that inspired this card are:

1. Stamp Something Challenge: Are having a Birthday Celebration Blog Hop this week as well as their normal challenge and the theme is 2 of something. I've used two Inky Impression stamps and two flowers. Happy Birthday Girls.

2. Inky Impression Challenge: This week the theme is to choose 2 letters of the work Flowers, I've chosen F = Flowers & R = Ribbon. it's a wonderful combination so pop over and choose the two items you would like to include. This is my first time joining in on the challenge and I've used Lili's secret and Angelica's heart socks. I love these images, they stamp so well, nice and clear and clean.

Well I think that's gonna be all from me today cause I'm working tonight and need to go organise myself soon.

Hugs for now, see you all tomorrow.

Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: Papermania Blueberry Hill DCWV texture card
Image: Inky Impressions Lili's Secret & Angelica's heart socks.
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's Square scallop
MS punch ferns
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Flowers: dunhelm
Sentiment ticket: self made (computer)

9 comments:

  1. aww your card is just delightful sweetie, hope you are enjoying the lovely weather, hugs Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! Great flower deal girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you have done with those flowers, never would have thought of blue fronds but they work with it so well.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very sweet! Those flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Suzi..........you lucky girl with so many cheap flowers!!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job coloring these little cuties! Love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi! Fabulous card, your flowers and colours are so pretty! The images are really sweet!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    hugs,Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWW this is sooooo sweet, LOVE how you used these images...What a fabulous creation!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx