Tuesday, May 4

Will I go or will I Stay!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just a wee note to let my friends know that I won't be around for the next 7 days. I'm off to Sunnier parts for a wee holiday with my dear hubby.

Well I hope we are, I woke up this morning to the news that the Icelandic Volcano Ash has closed all Airports in Ireland and the Western Isles of Scotland today.

If the wind changes, I could be coming back before I even get away. Cross your fingers, toes, eyes and anything else you can that I make it this time.

Most of you will know that we lost our Holiday in January due the collapse of Globespan.
Here's hoping we don't lose this one as well.

Hugs to you all and hopefully I will see you all in a weeks time.

Suzi xx

5 comments:

  1. Hope the wind cooperates and you and hubby have a wonderful vacation! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers crossed for you Suzi.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi...hoping for you that you are able to leave........heard the news on the radio last night.......you're not the only unlucky girl because I should go for a holiday with my mother two weeks ago......and then the Icelandic volcano began, so our holiday was cancelled.....I booked a new one for next Monday....I keep my fingers crossed for both of us!
    In case you succeed in leaving: enjoy your stay and see you in about a week!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I sure hope your holiday is a go! Good luck, fingers crossed!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww arra best Susie hope you get away I will watch this space LOL
    Liz XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx