Monday, May 24

Woohooo!! It's Stef's Birthday Candy


Good Morning - I just had to write a post and let you all know that it's Stef's (aka-glittterbabe's)
Birthday on Thursday and she will be 35 AGAIN!! + VAT of course (value added tax) lol. This is the wonderful candy that is up for grabs for one lucky person. The Candy is open until May 28th.

It's okay Stef, I've been 39 for the last xx years. Well in my brain I am, it's only the body that's a little older. Happy Birthday sweetie, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Birthday Hugs. Suzi xx

2 comments:

  1. oh i love the VAT!!! that is fabulous. i may have to steal that one!

    thank you so much for the shout and the compliments AND all your fabulous comments you ALWAYS leave on my blog!

    you are the best!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! i just ran across ur blog from the blog hop! :) thought i'd enter ur candy...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx