Sunday, June 27

Baby Boy's Birthday + Challenges





Well am I on a roll, I've been crafting all day, their is no Sun today, it's muggy and overcast so I've stayed indoors apart from popping out to feed the fish in the pond, and I will go out later and water the veggies and greenhouses.

But for now I would like to share my other Baby Easel Card, ( see post below for pink baby easel card ) I've used a Sugar Nellie stamp, his name is Callum and this is for a few challenges. I used my promarkers to colour him. The recipe for the papers etc are all below this post.

Oh! I can see the sun, it's popped it's head out of the clouds, so as soon as I finish this post I'm off outside to sit and chill out with a glass of wine. I'd better hurry in case it decides to disappear.

See you all tomorrow, or maybe later tonight.

Suzi xx

Challenges Entered:

1. Totally Papercrafts Challenge: This week they are looking for an Easel card with a difference, they would like to see a male theme as well.

2. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Are looking for Something for the Boys this week

3. Crafts and Me Challenge: are asking for birthday creations this week

4. Creative Card Crew Challenge: Would like to see your Easel cards.

5. Craftalicious Challenge: Would like to see Monochrome this week.

6. Allsorts Challenge: Would like to see some embossing. I've used CB birthday embossing folder behind the image and on the message nestie.

Recipe:
DP: Papermania's sweet nothings - CC signature - Blossom hill
Image: Sugar Nellie - Callum
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's labels 8
Image Nesti - Nellie's multi frame
Butterfly- papermania
ribbon, charm, button - stash


10 comments:

  1. Aw such an adorable card, the image is so sweet and gorgeous details.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and a great image. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card & such a sweet image
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suzi this is gorgeous that image is adorable and I must say your design is perfect I love the little touches like the charm and those tiny buttons it is brilliant.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card, really gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi
    aww what a gorgeous easel card, beautiful papers & design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so sweet Suzi,

    Thanks for playing again at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi, just love your baby easel card. Alot of attention to detail, my sort of card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful easel card love the colours and the image is fab...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi

    this is gorgeous, love the edging! thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx