Saturday, June 26

Baby's 1st Birthday - with a twist



Good Morning again my lovelies, This is my second post and I'm showing you the card that I made following Marlene's sketch over at The Sugar Bowl Challenge. Now my title says that this is baby's 1st Birthday - with a twist. Well the twist is that this adorable Sugar Nellie stamp is actually called Callum!!! (my Grandsons name). I needed a card for a little girls 1st Birthday and all my stamps were either for a new baby or just too grown up. I thought Callum was ideal.

I know she is wearing a baseball cap, but I think it makes her look like a little tomboy. I love the finished look thanks to the sketch and the theme of Girly & Feminine.

I am also entering her into Stamptacular Sunday challenge which has a theme of Cute as a Bug, and if you make a card for a baby then you will be entered into the draw twice.

Thanks for popping by - do leave me a few words to let me know you popped in.

Cheers
Suzi x

Challenges Entered:

1. The Sugar Bowl Challenge: Has a wonderful sketch to follow from Marlene, with the theme of Girly & Feminine for this challenge.

2. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Has a theme of Cute as a Bug with an added bonus if you make a baby card you will be entered into the Random draw twice. My bug is my little butterfly hovering around the flowers.

Recipe:
DP: Dovecrafts Back to Basics
Image: Sugar Nellie (Callum)
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's small circle
Xcut scallop border punch
MS butterfly punch
Lace, ribbon & baby pins from local haberdashery store (Remnant Kings)
Flowers & Swirls: Marianne creatables made using same papers as main card.
Gems & Pearls: crafts for occasions
Sentiment: computer


3 comments:

  1. oh she looks fabulous in pink! and i love that baseball cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love this hun,fab image,and super detail hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and super sweet card! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx