Thursday, June 3

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 53 : Newsprint





Good Morning, and what a wonder a wonderful sunny day it is here today. The birds are singing and the butterfly's are all over the flowers. It makes me want to sing. Well my card is!!! This is my DT card for the C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week which has a theme of NEWSPRINT. Use some form of newsprint on your creation this week.

I've torn out the weather forecast for Scotland - aged it with a used teabag and used this in conjunction with my House Mouse stamp.
I've used part of the newspaper to create my flowers. I hope you will come over and join us this week and to take a look at the other wonderful creations from my DT friends.



Our Sponsor this week is Craft Obsessions who carry a fantastic range of items from stamps to Tim Holtz products. So do go take a look, there is something there for every ones tastes.


I am also entering my little card into the following challenges:

1. Charisma Cardz Challenge: This weeks theme is Flowers

2. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Have a colour theme of Black, Blue & Orange.


Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey
DCWV texture card stock
Image: HM rainy daisy days 02
Medium: Promarkers
Flowers: Marianne Creatables. LR0106
Charm: stash
Brads: dovecraft
Sentiment: hand written



13 comments:

  1. Soooo gorgeous Suzi. Love the stamp & the newspaper. And your lucky to have that kind of weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm lol at your card here, such a wonderful idea! Gotta love the house mouse stamps - so cute!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi! This is such a cute card! We love the gorgeous image and the weather forecast in the background-what a great idea!!!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great card. I love the use of the weather report, its genious. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Suzi! Those poor wee mice! LOL!
    I'm glad our weather isn't like that at the moment!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Suzi - really clever idea! It's glorious in Largs today - it puts us all in a much happier mood....!Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an original idea Suzi. Wonderful, simply wonderful. Love the flowers and charm! NEWSPRINT! how FAB!!! Great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing what you did with a newspaper, Suzi....it's so wonderful.....love your flowers and of course that HM image, which you coloured fab!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and just love how you used your newsprint! Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Suzi, this is such a fun card, love that piece of map. Thanks for joining us at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh do i ever love this one! the map touch is fabulous and i just love the aging you did with that teabag - not to mention that house mouse is ALWAYS darling!

    absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a brilliant idea to use the weather map, love the colours you have used here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx