Thursday, June 24

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Colour Combo



Good Morning, Hope you are all having a lovely week so far. It's Thursday and time for another theme over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week. Our theme is a colour one, and it's specific colours we are looking for. They are Black/Lime/Lilac. I promise you my ribbon is a lovely shade of lilac, but no matter how many pictures I took it turns out looking blue!!! you will have to take my word that it definitely is lilac.

We are being sponsored this week by Sassy Studio Designs, I think most of the DT are using one of their fab images. I've gone with this Sassy little lady on her sun lounger sipping a very inviting cocktail, a girl after my own heart, nothing I like better especially in this warm weather we are having. I've coloured her with promarkers, The rest of my recipe is below this post.

I won't be around much today as I'm spending it with my Grandsons, the school finishes at noon for the summer break (6 weeks) and they are all off on a 10 day holiday on Friday with Mum & Dad, I'm gonna miss them dreadfully. So today it's fun with Gran and Grandad for the boys.

Do pop over to C.R.A.F.T. and take a look at the other DT's wonderful creations.

Thanks for popping in to visit, do leave me a comment to let me know you were here.

Suzi x

Other challenge I'm entering:

1. Friday Sketchers Challenge: I followed the great sketch created by Carol this week.

2. Passion for Promarkers challenge: This week they would like you to use an image that portrays what you like to do most. For me its sitting in the sun with either a cocktail or a nice glass of chilled white wine.

3. Tellens Place Challenge: This week Terry would like to see your summer creations.

4. Stamp Something Challenge: Have a summer theme this week.

Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey - origins & DCWV metallic stack
Image: Sassy Studio Designs
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's Mega deckles rectangles.
Swirls: Marianne Creatable dies
Flowers: Marianne Creatable dies
Pearl sprays: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Gems: Stash.




14 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suzi.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. now don't u wish that was u???? she's stunning!

    sure you'll miss the boys, but enjoy the peace & quiet for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. The colour scheme is lush. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi, that image is beautiful and what a wonderful thought to be sipping cocktails in the sun ! Thanks for joining us PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely summer card thanks for playing at Tellens Place
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, this is fantastic - love those fabulous papers and the colors really shine through! That image is great - love that relaxing and unwinding feel in sumemr! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place this week! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great summertime card! Love the image! Thanks for playing with us at Tellen's Place!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Suzi - full of fab details and the colour is perfect! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Suzi the colours are beautiful so is that image I love it all.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous- your colour scheme is yummy and I'm there with her sipping that drink!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab image Suzi...love the colour scheme too...thanks for joining us at PFP..and goodluck...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi,
    This was me a few weeks ago, with a two children in tow & a few extra pounds, LOL! How I wish I was still there. Love your card & the super glam image. It's fabulous! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx