Sunday, June 13

The Crafty Pad Challenge 75 - Paper Piecing






Hello my dears, well I'm back with another DT card for the day. It's for the Challenge this week over at The Crafty Pad which is Paper Piecing. This is the first time I've ever used this method on a digital image, and it turned out a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Especially with Debbie's new cupcake ready to print decoupage images.
Excuse the pun - but it was a piece of cake!!!

Our Sponsor this week is the lovely Lou from
and she has a wonderful prize for one very lucky random winner. Take a look at these.
Lou stocks a fab variety of crafting goodies in her store, so pop over and take a peek, just click on the above banner.


I have even more good new for you. Debbie has some fantastic newly released images for you to view NOW. There is a Ladies Selection, with some beautiful shoes, slippers, vintage boots and a dreamy hat. Also Lenni the Lion and Ella the efalump, they are all available in digital form only at the moment, but watch this space I'm sure they will be available in polymer very soon.
Just click on this adorable image to take you to The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.

I think that's all from me for now, do have a lovely day everyone and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Suzi x

Other challenges I'm entering with my cupcakes are:

1. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: This week are looking for paper piecing.

Recipe:
DP: cc signature, Dovecrafts A Piece of Cake
Image: Cupcakes from The Crafty Pad.
Sentiment: The Crafty Pad
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. So sweet Suzi, may I have all 3 cupcakes?! Yummy! :) Beautiful sweet card. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi

    Wow these are amazing!! Love the paper piecing and I would never have thought of doing the cake tpart before, but it works perfectly!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi - aww thankyou for another fabulous DT card my dear. I just love it - those cupcakes look scrummy and good enough to eat. Fabulous paper piecing too. :)

    xxDebbie CPSdesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card , The cupcakes look great.
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh yummy cupcakes, lovely card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx