Sunday, June 6

The Crafty Pad Challenge: Swirls & Pearls - DT card





Hi Folks, It's Sunday and time for another fab challenge over at The Crafty Pad. This week the theme is Swirls & Pearls. Now what girls doesn't like these two elements, so I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations this coming week.

I've used Debbie's fab new cupcake range of digital images. They come with sentiments and are absolutely adorable. I've used my snow tex to give that creamy topping and then my glue glitter pens to coat them. I used my glitter fabric paint for the cherries. You don't have to use a Crafty Pad image on your creation but if you do then you are entered twice into the random draw for this weeks prize. All of Debbie's images and polymer stamps are available Here

Our Sponsor this week is the lovely Debbie who is giving the winner a full set of her gorgeous Cupcakes below.



Just to remind you lovely crafters that there is a MEGA COMPETITION with MEGA PRIZES taking place over at The Crafty Pad Designs Blog. Just click Here or on the image below to take you there, you will be amazed at the prizes on offer !! Promarkers, Joanna Sheen Voucher, A fantastic paper stack pack from Creative Craft World. A wonderful selection of ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. And not forgetting some fabulous polymer stamps from the wonderful Debbie.

What are you waiting for - GO!!!


I am also entering my cupcakes into the following challenges:

1. Tellens Place Challenge: Are looking for 2 designer papers this week.

2. The Pink Elephant Challenge: Are looking for Bright Colours.

Thank for popping in to see me, I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. I'll be back later with another card, only the finishing touches to put to it. So see you all later.

Suzi x

Recipe:

DP: Dovecraft Piece of Cake
Image: The Crafty Pad ( cupcakes)
Medium: Promarkers - snowtex- glitter glue pens
Swirls: Sizzix Bigz die
Pearls: stash
MS border punch eyelet lace
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,

    Great card, love your swirls. Thanks for the message, now sorted I hope.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummie yummie Suzi.....such a nice and adorable card.......your sentiment is great!!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely thanks for playing at Tellens Place
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Suzi! These really look like REAL cupcakes; they look delicious! I love the snow tex to make them have that creamy effect - really cool! Great papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi - ooh gorgeous card - those cupcakes look good enough to eat. :) Thank you for another fab DT card. :)
    xxDebbie CPSdesigns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow yummy cupcakes. its so cool how you did the frosting and the funky colours you used
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for playing with us at Tellens place.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx