Sunday, June 13

Creative Inspirations Challenge 36- Monochromatic



A very good Sunday morning to you all.

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations this week, the theme was chosen by the lovely Jenni and she has chosen ~MONOCHROMATIC~ which means one colour throughout your card. I've chosen to go with pale greens.

Now let me tell you a little about Jenni, she's not just a fabulous DT member nor is she just a very talented crafter. Jenni has her own line of Digital Images and very kindly gave a few of them to us girls to play with. I went for the lovely Flirty Fairy, isn't she adorable. You must pop over and take a look at the other DT members creations, they are all fantastic.

Our sponsor this week is none other than our own Jenni, who will be giving the random winner a choice of some of her beautiful digital designs which are available over at

Cardmadfairy's Creation
Here

I look forward to coming to visit all your lovely work over the next few days.

Hope you all have a wonderful day
Suzi x

Other challenges I'm entering:

1. A spoon full of Sugar: Would like to see some floral delights. my flowers are punched from my DP paper and then a rose has been added.

2. Penny's Paper-Craft Challenge: Has a wonderful inspirational picture for your theme this week, you'll need to pop over and take a peek. This is my interpretation, to me it screamed monochromatic.

Recipe:
DP: Laura Ashley Traditional
Core'dinations for mounting
Image: Flirty Fairy from Cardmadfairy's Creations
Medium: Promarkers
Flower Die: Marianne Creatables
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Swirl: Marianne Creatables
Nesti: Mega deckled rectangles
Tag: hand made
Sentiment ribbon and gems from stash.




8 comments:

  1. wow Suzi..this is so stylish and elegant...I must make a wedding card and I think you inspired me!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Susie, love the softness of your card
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeuos hun so love the soft colurs you have used on this hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo Suzi I love this card so much that image is divine so is your design and the colours you have used great work as always.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is WONDERFUL and so inspirational! I love your take on our challenge! Thank so much for joining us!!

    Darlene
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color, Suzi! She is beautiful. Flowers are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely delicate card you have made with this image Suzi.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx