I made this card this morning for the Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen Challenge, which was a lovely sketch by Andrea. I love CJ's images and this one is called Lou. She looks as if she is having a rare old time. I coloured her with my promarkers and used glamour dust for her skull cap. The rest of the recipe is below this post.
I bought some of the Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle, I love it!!! it gives a great effect to papers and flowers etc. I've used it on the nesti behind Lou, I had to go in quite close with the camera to let you see the effect which means Lou has lost some of her skin tone, but the first piccie shows her quite clearly.
Cowgirl's Challenge Blog are having a Blog hop with some lovely Candy up for grabs. I will be doing that later on so why not pop over and join in.
Thanks for popping in, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you'll come back and see me soon.
Other challenges I' m entering with Lou:
1. Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen Challenge: Have a SKETCH for you to follow and they are also having a fun Blog Hop with great Candy.
2. Crafts and Me Challenge: Have a theme of BIRTHDAYS this week
3. Crafty Creations Challenge: Have a theme of SHINE - I've used glamour dist for Lou's cap and crafter's companion spray and shine on the embossed nesti.
4. A Spoon full of Sugar challenge: Have the theme this week of GOOD LUCK/BEST WISHES.
5. The Crazy Challenge: Has the theme of SPOTTY this weeks recipe
6. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: This week they are looking for Music - I've used my CB embossing folder on my nesti.
DP: Dovecraft back to basics
Image: Cowgirl up Stamps - Lou
Medium: Promarkers - glamour dust
Crafter's Companion spray & sparkle iridescent
Nesti's circle small & circle scallops
Marianne's swirl die
CB embossing folder Alegro
Gems & sentiment from stash