Wednesday, June 23

Dancing Queen Lou



I made this card this morning for the Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen Challenge, which was a lovely sketch by Andrea. I love CJ's images and this one is called Lou. She looks as if she is having a rare old time. I coloured her with my promarkers and used glamour dust for her skull cap. The rest of the recipe is below this post.

I bought some of the Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle, I love it!!! it gives a great effect to papers and flowers etc. I've used it on the nesti behind Lou, I had to go in quite close with the camera to let you see the effect which means Lou has lost some of her skin tone, but the first piccie shows her quite clearly.

Cowgirl's Challenge Blog are having a Blog hop with some lovely Candy up for grabs. I will be doing that later on so why not pop over and join in.

Thanks for popping in, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you'll come back and see me soon.

Suzi x

Other challenges I' m entering with Lou:

1. Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen Challenge: Have a SKETCH for you to follow and they are also having a fun Blog Hop with great Candy.

2. Crafts and Me Challenge: Have a theme of BIRTHDAYS this week

3. Crafty Creations Challenge: Have a theme of SHINE - I've used glamour dist for Lou's cap and crafter's companion spray and shine on the embossed nesti.

4. A Spoon full of Sugar challenge: Have the theme this week of GOOD LUCK/BEST WISHES.

5. The Crazy Challenge: Has the theme of SPOTTY this weeks recipe

6. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: This week they are looking for Music - I've used my CB embossing folder on my nesti.

Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft back to basics
Image: Cowgirl up Stamps - Lou
Medium: Promarkers - glamour dust
Crafter's Companion spray & sparkle iridescent
Nesti's circle small & circle scallops
Marianne's swirl die
CB embossing folder Alegro
Gems & sentiment from stash

15 comments:

  1. wow this gal looks as if she means business!! Love how you coloured her and the glamour dust is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Incy Wincy is music. I see your embossed little notes there! Wonderful! Such a fun image! Great coloring and that spray is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Incy Wincy this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the image she look like shes having a whale of a time
    Thanks for joining us over at 'The Crazy' this week. Good Luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Lou looks like she is having a grand old time. Thanks for joining our music challenge this week at Incy Wincy. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that girl is moving! I can almost hear the music! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a great job you did with CJ's image! Thank you for playing with us at Cowgirl Up! Hope you join us next time. Hugs, Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi,

    Awesome card.
    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi this is fantastic love all the shimmers . Thanks for playing along with CUSC.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic job you've done with Lou! I love her hat :D Thank you for playing along at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card Suzi! Love what you've done with Lou! The embossing behind Lou is a great touch to the card :o)
    Thanks for joining us over at Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge. Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Love the sparkle!! Thanks for playing at the Crafty Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab image! Thank You for playing Crafts + Me birthday challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx