Thursday, June 17

Fleur Anya Ooh la la



Hello my dears, well it's a glorious day here in Bonny Scotland, in fact dare I say it's just a tad too hot!!!! for me that is. I've been in and out of the garden most of the day and in between I've been playing with my new stash. This is my second card with the lovely Anya, she is such a cutie I just had to make another one. I've made this for three challenges.

1. Club Anya Challenge: Has a recipe this week for 5 circles, 3 squares, 1 rectangle. Anya has been stamped on a circle, layered onto another circle, I have punched out three circles and added button. My three squared are the card, a small square bottom right hand corner with a square diamante on top. My rectangle is my sentiment. I'm really quite pleased with the result.

2. Charisma Cardz Challenge: This week are looking for BLING!! - I've put gems in Anya's hair band and given her little pearl earrings. My threads on the buttons are glitter threads.

3. Stamp Something challenge: Are looking for a happy card/project this week.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you will leave me a few words so that I know you've visited

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Blossom Hill & Dovecraft back to basics
Image; The Greeting Farm - Fleur Anya
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's Circle small & Circle scallops
Sentiment: Imaginisce
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts.
Swirls: Marianne Creatabilities
Buttons & Thread: stash.

9 comments:

  1. wow Suzi..this is lovely...Fleur goes perfetly with that DP...and I love her hair and her wee stud earrings..vey pretty.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzi-what a cutie-patootie card! Those DPs go so nicely!I love all Anya stamps! Would u be willing to do a sawp of images? I have an Ebony and an Edward. Let me know on the fairy meadow blog spot-I could give u my address and vice versa. Hugs, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh susie hun she is just adorable,love the layout and such wonderful detail too,bless you again for the info,love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG another beauty isn't is wonderful the effect different colours can have on an image such a totally different look to the other one I just saw and just as beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! I love the mix of papers and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma - hope to see you again soon!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi. Please post your wonderful card here, so that it is counted this week. Hugs, Lisa G carhttp://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=912d Hope this works for you. If not, I think your card is just sooo adorable. Great Job! Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi, I am not sure if you received my fisrt comment. Your card is just adorable. I love how you have used my recipe! I hope this works, as I am going to try and splice in the address of where you want to post it so that it gets counted. Hugs, Lisa Ghttp://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=912

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx