Saturday, June 5

Gorjuss is Punched.





Hello my lovelies, Well I had a wonderful visit with my Son yesterday afternoon, we went out for lunch and he spoiled me by taking me to HIS local craft shop and buying me some lovely goodies. I will post them later for you to have a wee peek.

For now I would like to show you my latest creation, this has been on going for a couple of day now, I was aiming to get an eastern, spicy theme going and I just couldn't get it to come together. First I thought the image was too severe in it's colouring and then I didn't like the DP, you know what it's like girls, when something doesn't feel right then you start to question everything. Well this is the end result of faffing around and being self critical. I do hope you like it though!!!

It was started out for Sir Stampalot Challange which this month has a theme of Punches, now I don't have an awful lot but I've used the best I have, which is Martha Stewart. I used the double border punch lace doily and the round the paper eyelet lace paper punch.

I used CB divine swirls embossing folder on the lace doily punched strips and then just ran my ink it up embossing pad over it with Gold embossing powder and added a few tiny pearls, I did the same embossing technique with the Nellie Snellen eastern die at the top of the card. It gives it that little something extra. The rest of the recipe for my card is listed below.

The Challenges I'm entering my card into are:

1. Sir Stampalot challenge: This month are looking for PUNCHES on your project. They have another wonderful prize on offer - a great selection of punches for you to play with.

2. Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge: Are looking for Buttons this week

3. Paperplay Challenge: Are looking for Flowers and Sparkle. My flowers have been stickled and my embossed punches and dies are sparkly.

Do have a lovely weekend everyone, see you all soon

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft Eastern Promise
Image: Sugar Nellie: Gorjuss Girl
Medium: Promarkers
MS punches - eyelet lace & lace doily
Nellie Snellen: Large Eastern die
White flowers: from an old posy (stickled)
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
stamens: from an old posy
Pearls: crafts for occasions
Button: stash
Swirl - top corner - Marianne's Creatables


21 comments:

  1. Oooh Suzi, this is brilliant, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,stunning colours.Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is fantastic....and I love your card..... Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this challenge!

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Suzi,
    This is adorable hun, love that choice of colours and your colouring is fabulous. I am now following your fabby blog 'cos your stuff is awesome.
    Hugs
    Dawn x (CIDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi this is beautiful I love your colouring and layout and the embossing is fab. I also love the buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shops best challenge hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wooow this is really adorable....I will choose this as a winner if I am jury...I love your tiny buttons Suzi...ADORABLE card..Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this weeks...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. And it truly is gorgeous Suzi, love everything about this one. Thanks for sharing with Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Suzi! I love it! Thank you for joining us this week at DDSB Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi, this is really stunning!!! I love the color combo and all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card, so much stunning detail, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi

    Your day out yesterday sounds perfect.

    I think you have captured the Eastern feel through the colours you ahve used, along with the fabulous nestie shape.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just buttonrific!!!! That is my new word! LOL!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and Good Luck!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so elegant! Love all of the layers!
    DDSB Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous. Love the image and the dp used.

    Thanks for joining in with us on DDSB

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card! Love the pretty embelissments you used!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at DDSB!
    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG Suzi this is out of this world beautiful the colours are ACE and love the colouring of the image...I just cannot imagine you being self critical...your work is always superb thank you so much for sharing this with us at Sir Stampalot.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW WOW WOW this is a knock out! Gosh its so beautiful. Lovely colours and such a fabulous shabby chic feel. I love the image you used and your colour work
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous! The gold embossing looks great.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A great card and the colours are wonderful, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck!.
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all the punchwork, Suzi - super card with lovely colours.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx