Wednesday, June 30

The Teacup Fairy + Challenges


Hi All, I managed to find a little time to create a card for a few challenges now that all this weeks DT cards are in the bag so to speak. This little image was a very lovely gift from CJ over at Cowgirl up Stamps (thank you sweetie she is adorable) she is The Teacup Fairy and I've used my promarkers to colour her. I took inspiration from 4 challenge blogs to get to the finished result, they are the challenges I am entering.

1. Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen' Challenge: The theme this week is a Colour Pallet and a Shape , I've taken a little creative liberty with the shape, but all the colours are there. The shape is my first ever circle cut with a MS corner punch, it looks quite effective.

2. Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Gave me the insight for my DP, they would like to see Checks this week, (tartan, plaids etc)

3. The Pixie Cottage Challenge: Gave me a lovely Sketch to follow.

4. Magical Crafts (fornightly) challenge: Gave me a reason to add all the Flowers cause that's their theme this week, Flower Power.

Thanks for popping in to see me, hope you enjoyed your visit, and I'll see you all in the morning with my 1st DT card this week for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.

Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: papermania Back to Basics & Blueberry Hill
Image: Cowgirl Up Stamps - lil teacup fairy
Medium: Promarkers
MS lattice punch
Nestie: small circle
MS corner punch lace doily
Sentiment nestie: Nellie's multi frame oval
Flowers: prima, bo bunny & creative craft world.
Sentiment, pearl buckle, ribbon, brad: Stash

23 comments:

  1. ohhh what a really cute card, i love the soft colors!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a sweet image!!!
    Love your paper choices too.
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty suzi! Love the soft pastel colours and gorgeous flowers!
    hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh suzi,hun this is one adorable image and just one stunning card,and design,just love it hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job with this image, I love your card, thanks for joining us at Cowgirl Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable,you did a great job with this card! THanks for joining us at Cowgirl Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...how sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at the Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Hugs, Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a darling image and love the colors and details. Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super sweet! Love the image you used and I love the DP! This is such a cute card! Are you sure you don't want us to ad DT next to your name?
    Thank you for joining us for "COWGIRL’S SUNDAY STAMP CHALLENGE"! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooo pretty, love your color choices. beautiful job. thanks for joining us at CSSC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty, delicate card! I love the pastel colours and your colouring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so beautiful Suzi, the colours are so delicate and the teacup fairy looks so happy to be there:D Thanks for joining in at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have done such a fabby crad with CJ's image..

    Love the colours and dp xx

    Thanks for playing with us cowgirls xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. he he trust me hun sorry,oppps
    bless you for joining us over at the pixie cottage this week,hope to see you again soon,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh i love the image and the way it is colored!!
    Thank you for joining us for "CSSC"! I look forward to seeing more of your crafty works in the future!
    Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow that image is absolutely gorgeous so is your colouring Suzi and I love the colours and flowers.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is just too cute! What a great image and I adore the soft colors. Thanks for playing with the Pixie Cottage this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card love how you have coloured the tea fairy.

    Thanks for joining us at CSSC.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzi

    Wow this is adorable, I love how you have used the quilt to inspire your papers and layout!

    Thanks for joining us over at Cowgirls Sunday Stampen Challenge this week and good luck!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image and the pretty colours that you used. Fab embellishments and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card Suzi! Love what you've done with CJ's image! Thanks for joining us again at Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge. Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute!! Lovely soft colors and I love what you did with the sketch!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Pixie cottage this week!! Good luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super sweet card! Love all your pretty details and the fab take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pixie Cottage this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx