Saturday, June 12

Lili of the Valley Challenge


Hi Guys, I'm back with my 3rd post today, must be on a roll. This card was made for the
Lili of the Valley challenge which was to follow the sketch and add flowers if you would like to. I've used my lotv stamp of these cute two sharing a story book,
aren't they just adorable.

I coloured the image with Promarkers, and used Milton & Co papers as my DP. I also used brown stock card and double punched it with my MS loop punch. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, who are sponsoring the challenge this week with a fabby selection of their yummy flowers and embellishments. Who can't use more flowers in their stash boxes.
My sentiment is from WOJ.

I think that's all from me for today folks, I now need to start getting prepared to go to work.
But I'll see you all tomorrow.

Bye for now and have a nice evening.

Suzi x


5 comments:

  1. My Suzi, you certainly are on a roll, three rgeat cards and all so different. Love the little circle details on the Tilda one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Suzi, the image and sentiment match perfectly. Thanks for joining us at the LOTV Challenge
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgeous card! Beautiful colours and details!
    Thanks for playing along at LOTV this time - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, that spray of flowers is gorgeous.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous i love the image that you have chosen, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx