Thursday, June 10

Little Princess + challenges


Good Afternoon Friends, Here is my 2nd post of the day, I bought this stamp last weekend at a craft show, it's from Kars but there is no name on it so I've called her Princess. I've coloured her with my Promarkers and used glamour dust for her tiara and wand. Isn't she adorable.

I bought some new papers too and they are being used here. Details of the recipe are below.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

1. Simon Says Challenge: A recipe this week of 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments. I've used flowers, ribbon and pearls as my embllies.

2. Passion for Promarkers Challenge: This week would like a Pink Birthday

3. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Are looking for Spots and Stripes this week

4. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: This week are looking Ribbon and Bling this week

5. Crafty Creations Challenge: Are asking for Child's Play this week, this card is for a wee girl.

Thank you so much for visiting - I hope you have enjoyed your stay and that you are all having a wonderful day.

Hugs Suzi xx

Recipe|:

DP: Papermania Rose Garden
Image: Kars Ollyfant stamps (Princess)
Medium: Promarkers
Swirl: Marianne's creatabilities
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Ticket: computer
Sentiment: computer
Tim Holtz distressing tool.


17 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I just love the image you have used and those pretty papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool card suzi..I love how you have coloured her dress to give it highlights..ver nice and that spots and stripes paper go so well together.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love the flowers! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable, Suzi.......nice DP and that stamp......so great!!......your colouring is fab as always!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is one fabulous image!!! and you colored it beautiful. i love all the colors AND the papers! just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute card Suzi.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is soo pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi, what a pretty card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a supercute card, love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, and good luck.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is sooo sweet Suzi!! I love the colors and papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh such a gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image you've used and your colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet , I love the papers and colours
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh....this is just darling!! I LOVE this image...love your colours, and your flowers are beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet, such an adorable image!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi,
    What a lovely card. Great colouring & beautiful DPs & flowers. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO cute!!! I love the DP and how your colouring matches it so perfectly!!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a sweet card..thanks for joining us at PFP this week..Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx