Saturday, June 5

One Stop Craft 83 - Make your own DP.



Good Morning, It's Saturday and the sun is still shining !! what a treat it's been this week, going out without a jacket or having a brolly in your handbag, long may it continue.

Time for another challenge over at One Stop Crafts this week and the theme has been chosen by our lovely Carrie, she would like you to Make Your Own Designer Paper. This opens up all sorts of prospects for you to either stamp your own DP, emboss (as I have done) paint, scrunch etc etc. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your delicious designs over the coming week.

I've used my CB embossing border folder on either end of plain pink card, Anita's stamp Love letters as my main focal point and just outlined the hearts with my baby pink promarker and lots of mirror card (which was a nightmare to photograph) Glitter card for the swirls and the little swirly bits are the stalks off of the flowers and twisted round my piercing tool to make them curly. A couple of large pink pearls just set the card off nicely. I haven't given it a sentiment yet, not sure how I will use it. Could be a wedding, anniversary or just a love card.

Do pop over and see the other wonderful creations the other members of the DT have made this week just for you. I'm sure you will be inspired by their fab imaginations.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

1. Charisma Cardz Challenge: This week are looking for Flowers

2. PaperPlay Challenge: Are looking for Flowers and Sparkle. My swirls are sparkly.

I hope you all have a wonderful day & weekend. I will probably see you all later with a couple of card that I have just about finished.

Bye for now - Suzi xx


7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Suzi - love the embossed panels and the beautiful flowers. Gorgeous!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Suzi, so pretty and delicate, love it.
    Thanks for joing us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card - the embellishments really compliment your pretty papers.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and elegant, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, just so pretty. Thanks for playing at Charisma.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a really gorgeous card, Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Suzi
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx