Happy Saturday everyone, Hope you're all having a lovely start to the weekend.
It's time for another challenge over at One Stop Crafts, and this week it was the lovely Debs who chose the theme of One For The Boys. We were very fortunate this week to be given a choice of images from our sponsor this week, The Stamping Boutique and I must say that the quality of their images are wonderful, so clear and a joy to colour.
I used Keith simply because he reminds me of my oldest Grandson Callum who has very blonde hair, quite a few freckles and a very cheeky grin. I used promarkers to colour him. The rest of the recipe is below this post.
Do pop over and take a peek at the other wonderful creations my friends on the DT have created for you.
Thanks for popping in - I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you'll come back and see me real soon.
Challenges I'm entering:
1. The Stamping Boutique Challenge: Have a wonderful new Monthly challenge, all you need to do is link up your project using one of their images and a random winner will be chosen at the end of each month. How easy is that. They also have some fantastic candy up for grabs so go take a look.
2. The Crazy Challenge: Have a theme of You're a Star, include some stars in your project.
3. Creative Inspirations Challenge: The theme this week is One for The Boys.
4. Craftalicious Challenge: Has the theme of Monotone this week.
5. Pink Gem Challenge: Has the theme of Ribbon and Buttons this week
DP: Laura Ashley velvet love songs
Papermania: Persimmon collection
Image: The Stamping Boutique - Keith
Xcut scallop border punch
Button, ribbon, balloon, stars. from stash.
Tools: TH edge distresser