Saturday, June 26

One Stop Craft - 86 Brown/Pink - DT Card




Good Morning, it's the weekend and time for another Challenge over at One Stop Crafts this weekend. Our theme this week has been chosen by the lovely Francesca and its a colour one of Pink & Brown.

I've made an easel card this week with my new dig image from Cowgirl Up Stamps, she is called Check Faery, isn't she adorable. I've used promarkers and Glamour dust for her wings. The rest of my recipe is at the bottom of this post.

We are being sponsored this week by Wink Wink Ink who have some fab images over in their store. Pop over and have a peek, you won't be disappointed.

Speaking of popping over, don't forget to go take a look at the wonderful designs my fellow DT friends have created for you this week, they have excelled themselves once again.

Look forward to seeing all your lovely creations over the next week.

Take care and enjoy the weekend.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered.

1. Cowgirl's Stamin' Sunday Blog Hop: CJ and the posse have had a wonderful hop this week, it was lovely to visit new blogs and see some wonderful creations, I had a great time hopping all over the place. There is still time for you to enter so mosey on over there and see what's cookin'
The theme is Anything Goes.

2. Creative Card Crew Challenge: are looking for an easel card this week. They too have some wonderful DT examples for you to view.

3. Sketch and Stash Challenge: I followed the lovely sketch this week, my new stash is my image.

Recipe:
DP: K&Co Roam
DCWV texture card for mounting
Image: Check Faery from Cowgirl Up Stamps
Medium: Promarkers & Glamour dust for wings
Nestie's Oval scallops & square scallops
CB embossing folder script
Sentiment: Digital Doodles
Lace & Gems: stash





7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi, so glad you enjoyed visiting us at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, cute image and great colors (",)
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.....i love your card....you did an awesome job.....an the check faery looks so cute in pink.....thanks for using my images.....thanks for playing with us at CSSC blog hop.....
    hugs
    CJ
    cowgirl~up stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Suzi! You did a gret job with this image from CJ! It's one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing it and playing along with Cowgirl Up! Hugs, Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely..great job with the colours..also thanks for playing at Cowgirl Sunday xx

    Ps I think its stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Suzi!! Gorgeous colours!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash this week!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, great easel card, i think this CGU image has to be my fav

    thank you so much for joining us at Creative card crew this week
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx