Woohoo!! It's Friday, so that means we have another fab challenge over at
Praire Fairy Fun Fridays.
This week the theme is Glitz & Glitter. I just know there is going to be lots of lovely entries this week, come on girls who doesn't like Glitz & Glitter. Really looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations.
Do pop over and take a look at the wonderful designs my fellow DT have created this week just for you to view. They are stunning.
I've used the lovely lil Gina & Gerry as my image this week available from Prairie Fairy Designs which you can find here. I've Coloured them with staedler water colour pencils, for the glitz I used glamour dust on Gina's scarf and gold glitter on the outside of Jerry's jacket.
I made a little pizza style box along with 4 little notelet cards. I used my CB divine swirls embossing folder and then swiped them with my ink it up embossing pad and used heat it up gold tinsel embossing powder. I think it looks quite striking, although the glitz doesn't come across great in the pictures. Added a few diamante gems and glitter card MS punched flowers to finish off.
Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you will come and join in the Fun at Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays. Looking forward to seeing you all over there.
Other Challenges I'm entering are below:
1. Sir Stampalot Challenge: Punch it out, use punches on your creation. This is my second entry but it's not a card as such, I'm hoping it will qualify.
2. Quixotic Challenge: Have asked for Folds this week. My box has lots of folds.
3. Whoopsie Daisy challenge: The theme is Ribbons & Bows - I have a bow on the box and elastic ribbon on the cards and box.
4. Cupcake Craft Challenge: Are asking for us to Dazzle them this week.
5. Digi Doodle shops best Challenge: The theme this week is Tie it Up.
White card for base
Image: lil Gina & Gerry (Prairie Fairy Designs)
Medium: Staedler Water Colour Pencils - glamour dust & gold glitter
Nestie's - square scallops large for cards - medium for images.
MS flower punch
Diamante & ribbons from stash