Friday, June 18

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays - 24 Dads DT Card



Hello my dears, Are you all looking forward to the weekend, I know I am. It's been a busy week this week, think I've met myself coming back a few times. lol, it's Friday and that means there is another fab challenge over at Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays.

This weekend is the time that we spoil our Dad's/Grandad's/ and all the wonderful men in our lives, and that's the theme for this week challenge. DADS.

I've used this beautiful image Gandpa & me from Prairie Fairy Designs and coloured it with promarkers, the table is coloured with water colour pencils. I haven't used a Father or Dad sentiment, I wanted something different so I've used one of my new Basic Grey Inspire sentiments.

If you haven't visited Roberta's store then please take a minute to do so. The images are just stunning, with something there to suit all occasions, you can find the store Prairie Fairy Designs HERE.

Don't forget to visit my friends and colleagues on the DT, they have created some wonderful cards for you.

Thank you for popping in to see me, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Suzi xx

Other challenges I'm entering:

1. Magical Crafts Challenge: Fathers day theme

2. Fab n Funky Challenge: Fathers day theme

3. Cupcake Craft Challenge: One for the boys theme

4. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Male card theme

5. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge: Male theme

6. Creative Inspirations Challenge: One for the boys theme this week

7. A Crafty Little Place Challenge: One for the boys theme this week

8. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: A tribute to all Fathers is the theme this week.



Recipe:

DP: papermania's A touch of teal
DCWV textured stack for mounting
Image: Prairie Fairy Designs
Nestie's oval small & oval scallops
Xcut Swiss Cheese punch
Sentiment: basic grey
Ribbon: stash

21 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi....such a great father's day card with that appropriate sentiment......love your colouring and all details!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great. I love that sentiment & those colors! Girl, you knocked this one outta the park!Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just darling! and, believe me, i know exactly what busy is. thanks for poppin' in at my blog. i know how life gets but nice to know you've been there!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Suzi, wowwwie hunni just love it, such a georgous and sweet image of grandpa and his grandson... you have used such pretty colors, it is a perfect fit...wow have a fab weekend sweetie and thanks for youre very sweet comment on my blog. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Suzi! Lovely image and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at ACLP!!
    Cara ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous great for a dad. Thanks for sharing at Magical Crafts and Incy Wincy this week and Good luck.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great guy card! Love the image - nice take on our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Suzi! I love that image and the strong, bold greens you have used are fabulous. Terrific sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Suzi! LOVE your choice of colours and the sentiment is so appropriate. It's SMASHING! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so lovely & the papers are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card!! Thanks you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
    Sheri-ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...makes me miss my Grandpa. Wonderfully done. Really the best image and sentiment, they work so well together.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet, I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, what a beautiful granfather and grandson image! And your color choice is wonderful.

    Thanks for joining our men challenge at Cupcake Craft this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable! Wonderful masculine project!
    ACLP Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi this is wonderful! I love this image with grandpa and little one. It reminds me of my own dad with my nephew when he was a wee one, following him around our backyard. Perfectly colored, with great ribbon and a beautiful sentiment. Great job, thank you so much for joining us in our Guys challenge at ACLP!
    ~*Joni ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, love the manly greens on this card! Great use of the image!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzi

    Long time no see! Hope you are well?

    Love your card, that image is so touching, especially with the sentiment you have used.

    Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy for our "One for the guys challenge"

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card,i love the image and colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx