Hello my dears, Are you all looking forward to the weekend, I know I am. It's been a busy week this week, think I've met myself coming back a few times. lol, it's Friday and that means there is another fab challenge over at Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays.
This weekend is the time that we spoil our Dad's/Grandad's/ and all the wonderful men in our lives, and that's the theme for this week challenge. DADS.
I've used this beautiful image Gandpa & me from Prairie Fairy Designs and coloured it with promarkers, the table is coloured with water colour pencils. I haven't used a Father or Dad sentiment, I wanted something different so I've used one of my new Basic Grey Inspire sentiments.
If you haven't visited Roberta's store then please take a minute to do so. The images are just stunning, with something there to suit all occasions, you can find the store Prairie Fairy Designs HERE.
Don't forget to visit my friends and colleagues on the DT, they have created some wonderful cards for you.
Thank you for popping in to see me, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Other challenges I'm entering:
1. Magical Crafts Challenge: Fathers day theme
2. Fab n Funky Challenge: Fathers day theme
3. Cupcake Craft Challenge: One for the boys theme
4. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Male card theme
5. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge: Male theme
6. Creative Inspirations Challenge: One for the boys theme this week
7. A Crafty Little Place Challenge: One for the boys theme this week
8. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: A tribute to all Fathers is the theme this week.
DP: papermania's A touch of teal
DCWV textured stack for mounting
Image: Prairie Fairy Designs
Nestie's oval small & oval scallops
Xcut Swiss Cheese punch
Sentiment: basic grey