Friday, June 25

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays - 25 Summer Vacation




Hello my dears, Woohoo!! it's nearly the weekend and the forecast is for SUN!! yippee.

Today we have a new challenge over at Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays, and the theme chosen by our Fairy Queen Roberta is SUMMER VACATIONS, my image which can be bought Here is called Summer Fun. Isn't this the most adorable image, I think that puppy wants to play, don't you.

I've used my Promarkers to colour it and I've also used one of my new Nellie's Multi frames, threaded my string though and chalked to distress it a little. My little seashells which I've used for embellishments were picked from the beach when I was in Spain last month. The full recipe for my card is below this post.

Do pop over and take a peek at the other wonderful creations my friends and colleagues on the DT have made for you.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, see you all later.

Suzi x

Other Challenge Entered:

1. Crafty Catz Challenge: This week have a theme of lets go Digital.

2. Sew Many Cards Challenge: Have an open theme this week of Anything Goes.

3. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: The theme this week is to Reuse/Recycle/Renew - My string is saved from a parcel and my seashells that I picked up on the beach are being reused as embellishments.

4. Tellen's Place Challenge: This week the theme is Summer.

5. Simon Says Challenge: This week have a theme of Friends.

Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey Origins & DCWV metallic stack.
Image: Summer fun from Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Promarkers
Nellie's Multi Frame
Xcut: border punch scallops
Sentiment: WOJ
String & Seashells: recycled.

18 comments:

  1. I love your card Suzi, and I love that you picked the shells and didn't buy them, makes it so much more special knowing exactly where they came from. Love the string around the image, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and wonderful image. Love your coloring and the embellishments you used.

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. A fab image and I love the seashells. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Suzi! I think that weaving the ribbon/rope/string....in & out is a great idea! I'm gonna have to steal that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi
    A gorgeous card and a fabulous image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card. The stitching around your image is awesome and those shells are wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Sew Many Challenges. Hope to see more of your work. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi...lovely card, so pretty, thanks for joining in with Crafty Catz and Sew Many Challenges, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute stitching!! I absolutely love the shells hanging in the left corner, too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like this image thanks for playing at Tellens Place
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I love the seashell details.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, this is a wonderful card; love the papers and that frame is awesome - love the stitching and scallops. The image IS cute and adorable! Those sea shells really hit the spot, don't they? All the way from Spain - fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, great colour combo and your attention to detail just wonderful. Thanks for joining us at SMC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love how you have tied the string around the image - very clever.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, totally terrific card, Suzi! Great image and I really love the way you stitched with the string around the outside of the image panel - really SUPER effect! Love the wonderful beachy feel you achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi, your card is adorable, so soft with the sponging and threading. It reminds me of those days at the lake and you are just relaxing by the shore.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I love how you used the shells!!! How creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an awesome card! Fantastic colors and image...and I love the stitching!

    Thank you for participating in the Anything Goes Sew Many Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love what you have done with the string.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx