Hello my dears, Woohoo!! it's nearly the weekend and the forecast is for SUN!! yippee.
Today we have a new challenge over at Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays, and the theme chosen by our Fairy Queen Roberta is SUMMER VACATIONS, my image which can be bought Here is called Summer Fun. Isn't this the most adorable image, I think that puppy wants to play, don't you.
I've used my Promarkers to colour it and I've also used one of my new Nellie's Multi frames, threaded my string though and chalked to distress it a little. My little seashells which I've used for embellishments were picked from the beach when I was in Spain last month. The full recipe for my card is below this post.
Do pop over and take a peek at the other wonderful creations my friends and colleagues on the DT have made for you.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, see you all later.
Other Challenge Entered:
1. Crafty Catz Challenge: This week have a theme of lets go Digital.
2. Sew Many Cards Challenge: Have an open theme this week of Anything Goes.
3. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: The theme this week is to Reuse/Recycle/Renew - My string is saved from a parcel and my seashells that I picked up on the beach are being reused as embellishments.
4. Tellen's Place Challenge: This week the theme is Summer.
5. Simon Says Challenge: This week have a theme of Friends.
DP: Basic Grey Origins & DCWV metallic stack.
Image: Summer fun from Prairie Fairy Designs
Nellie's Multi Frame
Xcut: border punch scallops
String & Seashells: recycled.