Friday, June 4

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays - DT project






Good Afternoon my lovelies, Yipee!! TGIF, another gorgeous day here in Scotland, the garden is looking fab, the hanging baskets are blooming and I'm off to visit my Son this afternoon.

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays, and this week the lovely Roberta had asked us to Decorate a Bag. Mmmm... interesting. I love being taken out of my comfort zone every now and then and this was one of those instances. But hey!! I'm always up for the challenge.

I didn't have a spare gift bag so I made one using two A4 sheets of Blueberry Hill paper and decorated the bag using Prairie Fairy Designs cake image from Gerry's Birthday set and used my new Nelli's multi frame ovals, the top of the cake has been bedazzled. I decided to make a mini easel card and make it a set. I used the gift box images from the same set of digital stamps. I'm quite pleased with the result. The bag is going to be filled with either home made fudge or truffles.

If you haven't seen the beautiful images that Roberta designs then please do go have a peek, they are just amazing. She is a very very talented young lady. You can find her delicious images HERE

I'm looking forward to seeing all your imaginative and wonderfully decorated bags this week. Do pop over and take a peek at the other fab creation my fellow DT friends have created for you this week. They are just amazing.

I am entering this duo into the following challenges.

1. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: Are celebrating their 2nd Anniversary and would like to see your projects with a Celebratory theme.

2. One Stitch at a Time Challenge: Are looking for you to use something NEW this week. I've used my new Nelli's multi frames, and Marianne's ribbon border die.

3. Stamp Something Challenge:
Digi day Stamping. Use a digital stamp on your creation.

Recipe:
DP: PM Blueberry Hill
Image: Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: promarkers
Nelli's multi frame's Ovals
Nestie's oval small & oval scallop
Marianne's Creatables ribbon border
Sizzix Big Z flourish die
CB embossing folder (divine swirls)
Sentiment: computer
Velvet Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Gems: Crafts for Occasions.
MS flower punch

17 comments:

  1. Once again, Suzi. another FAB creation! Love how you made it a set with ' a set of digis'! Great colors!!! We done good this week that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness homemade fudge or truffles.... dreaming of these delectable treats which will be showcased beautifully in these wondrous creations, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow, this is awesome, I simply looove your bag :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the matching set and those swirls are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful set , fab work
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous..love the colors you used and the trims are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow hun this is just gorgeous love the colurs and detail on this,many thanks for joining us over at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, how beautiful this is, OMG I love it..thank you so much for sharing with us at OSAAT - see you again - good luck hun

    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Suzi - what a fab idea to make a set with a card!! Love them both!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card and bag are amazing. I am in awe, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh such a fabulous gift set Suzi. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi this is one gorgeous creation I love that image and the colours you have used the ribbon looks fabulous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful gift set you have made here. I love that you made a card to match! Great use of the die cut and that velvet ribbon is positively yummy. You ROCKED this challenge, Suzi!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an adorable gift set! wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us at stamp something, please pop back to the site for details about our DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your project! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx