Friday, June 18

The Stamping Boutique - Blog Candy



L@@k at this wonderful Candy that The Stamping Boutique is offering to one LUCKY follower.

There are just a few rules to follow and the opportunity of being included in the draw 3 times,yes 3 times. Now girls, I don't ask much but if you are one of my followers and decide to become a follower of The Stamping boutique and enter this fantastic draw will you tell them and me that I sent you. Please............. lol. I so want to play with these goodies.

The draw will take place on July 18th.

Thanks for dropping by, see you all soon.

Hugs Suzi x



2 comments:

  1. Suzi - I became a follower of The Stamping Boutique because of your post. I posted on their blog about this, so you should qualify for the third entry. Hope one of us wins!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi thanks for the link over to the stamping Boutique. I became a New follower so you should get a 3rd entry. I commented that I came from here so not sure if you will need to make a third comment or not but it wouldn't hurt. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx