Saturday, June 12

Tilda meets Flower Soft + challenges



Good Morning again, this is my 2nd post today, I didn't have a good night last night, was up at 3.00am, but hey!! it allowed me to browse and create, and while browsing I found this challenge blog via Jacqui, who is on the DT - it's called Flower Soft. Now I bought a couple of jars and some stems at the craft show in Glasgow a few months ago but honestly never got round to using it much.

I created a circle shape with the stem to go round Tilda and put some flower soft in her hair where the flowers should be. I think it's lovely. I used the sketch from Just Magnolia and the recipe for the card came from Simon Says, The sentiment was chosen via Crafts and me.

I used liquid platinum pearls and stickles to decorate the little round nesties. and then poppled a flower from Wild Orchid Crafts on top. The little butterly is a MS punch and i used the pink glitter card for that.

The full recipe is at the bottom of the post.

My card was created for the following Challenges:

1. Flower Soft Challenge: Are asking you to use your stems this week somewhere on your creation, there is a fab tutorial over there if you're not sure how to use the stems.

2. Just Magnolia Challenge: Have given us a wonderful sketch to follow this week.

3. Simon Says Challenge: This week it's a recipe of 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments. I've used flowers, ribbon & a butterfly as my embellies.

4. Crafts & Me Challenge: Are looking for Friends/Family projects this week. My sentiment says Friends get better with time.

Thanks for popping by, You know I really appreciate your comments, so don't leave without saying Hi.

Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: Papermania - Flowery
Pink & White Glitter card for punches
Image: Magnolia (Tilda)
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's : circle small all sizes
Nestie: square scallop
Flower Soft sweet pea & stem
MS double border punch lace doily
MS butterfly punch
Liquid Pearls - platimum & stickles
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Sentiment: WOJ


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I JUST got some of that flower soft stuff and am still trying to utilize it correctly!! You did a lovely job! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow suzi ,this is absolutley stunning,i love it,so much detail and all of them perfect
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how you used the flower soft on her headpiece. She reminds me of Maid Marion from Robin Hood, absolutely stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzi, just love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the colour and how you have framed Tilda with the flower soft. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So pretty Suzi! I love that flowersoft!! Great use of your pretty embellies!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your card is wonderful! I like the way you used the Flower Soft! Really great.

    Sanne :o)
    www.embellishments.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Suzi! So pretty in pink and I love the flower soft accents. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Just Magnolia, great take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx