Wednesday, June 16

WOYWW - Before and After



I haven't posted what's on my desk for a while, I'm afraid life just gets in the way sometimes.
The first picture is what I was working on this morning - finishing off a couple of DT cards, can you see my bell at the back of my desk and can you guess what I use it for????


The post man arrived about an hour ago with a package for me and then Parcel force arrived 5 mins later with another couple of packages. This is some of what was inside them, I couldn't get the rest on my desk, I might take another photo later.





I treated myself over the weekend and it all arrived this morning. My new papers are adorable, I love Wild Orchid flowers, no I have more!!! a couple of new stamps, and lots of Marianne's creatable dies. I can't wait to play!! but that won't happen till much later - I have my sweet Grandsons to
day, I'm picking them up from school and then we are going to bake fairy cakes and choc chip cookies. Pop to the park for a while and then dinner.

So I won't get playing until Mum picks them up at 7.30pm.



I'm linking this to the lovely Julia over at Stamping Ground, she started all this (bet she didn't know just how popular it would become)

Bye for now - off to get the twins.

Suzi xx

25 comments:

  1. Ooh yummy scrummy stash :-)
    The bell? to tell yourself it's time for a tea/coffe break? hehe
    anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fabulous shopping haul! Wow! I need to come over and use all your neat stuff! Love that Anya you are coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous goodies Suzi ,,, don't ya just LOVE it when the postie arrives ladened with parcels :-)

    looking forward to seeing what you make with them ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loads of stuff going on on that desk !! Super stuff too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Yummy stash! I think I'd use the bell every time I completed a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab stash - drool! I think the bell is to ring for a cup of tea and then Gary hears and appears with one for you.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi - ignore my comment re the bell I thought I was on Susie Sugars blog - its the sun (not used to it) and visiting all these desks. You haven't done WOYWW in a while and so didn't think it was you........ going for a lie down.
    BTW - Ikea is 10 mins from me, don't go too often though because even on a week day it is so busy.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at allof that stuff girl! Yowzas!!! Me want some! LOL. The bell? hhmmmmmmm..........when you get thirsty, you ring it for someone to get you a drink?! just a guess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fab Stash. Happy crafting later.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well if it was my house, the bell would be to summon the butler!!! Hmmm, how much stuff!! Lovely new play things, enhanced by the discipline of having to wait till after tea! What a great role model Grandma you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee Hee Suzi...my desk is only that tidy cos I have only just moved back in after doing it all up...its a mess now lol!
    Loving all those fab new papers you have got!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lot of lovely stash! I hope that after having fun with your grandsons you get to have fun with it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely new stash there, I reckon you use the bell to summon refreshments. (wishful thinking round here anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo fabulous pile of stash, i am jealous. i would use the bell to ring for cups of tea lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh great desk,hun and oh those dies,he he you got me started on those now hun,love them thanks so much to you for all your help,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hun meant to ask what is that grey,thing on your desk,seen it on several peoples,desks now and would love to know what it is think sam has one too,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all your new stash hun,just like me been treating yourself .Cant wait to see what you create.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  18. P~.s forgot to say i have candy ending today!
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yummy stash - looks lovely. I love getting new stash! That image looks gorgeous too! S x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely desk and so nice to see yet another promarker addict! new stash looks fab too - have fun with the Grandchildren later - my parents are having my children for me after school so I am having a play day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh you've gotta love the postie :0)
    What beautiful papers you have bought :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your images and all your lovely papers! and the bell, well, if it was me, I'd probably use it to draw round when I needed a small circle! have a great wek end!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx