Wednesday, June 30

WOYWW



Good Morning, well what's on my workspace today, "a mess" I stopped creating at 1.30 am
this morning. I have 4 DT projects on the go for this week, all the images are coloured and this was me trying to match up the paper for them. The purple card is almost complete, just the image and a few bits to add. The other papers are from my blue scrap drawers to the left, I'm trying to use them up before opening my new ones.

The second picture is just to the right of my workspace - one tilda card finished, the Koko chocolate box (its empty - and no I didn't eat them Promise!! ) my neighbour saves all her empty choccie and biscuit boxes for me. This one is waiting to be altered. There is a roses tin behind it, but that's been there since Xmas. It holds my crimper and a few bits and bobs.

That's all from me this week, don't forget to check out Julia's blog - the instigator of this lovely nonsense. hehehe!!

See you all next Wednesday.
Bye........

18 comments:

  1. What a very creative looking space love it.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stash pictures today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Suzi

    Lol had to smile I have sorted my desk for todays work and now have 3 dt projects needing attention lol

    love your space

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a lovely mess Suzi - oh and I've got one of those Koko boxes buried somewhere too and I'm sure I spy at least one of Stitchys digis ther for your DT work....oh she will be chuffed to see lil behind made up again. Anyway I'm just about to upload my pics of my mess so I'd best get on with it.
    Take care hun
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi
    very creative desk, luv the images coloured, hope you get all ya DT cards done, have good day, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stash on your desk and look at all those pens. Very creative desk. Have a lovely day, Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh suzi your workspace is just so creative love all the things,stuff on your desk hun,and so love all the iamges,and papers,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking good and thanks for the snoop :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The purple card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yipee another messyite - we are outnumbered - we are a minority - but we are proud of our oveloaded spaces...

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh. Thats a busy space :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great space, love the papers that i spy there

    big hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh lots of lovely promarkers there! lovely cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great stash pics hun :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Suzi, how nice of your neighbour - but she's sharing the wrong bit! Never heard of Koko but the bags are nice! Love the 2 DP on that purple card..will await finished object..you are busy...1.30am fnish is not good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes I spy it too, one of Stitchy's images. Love all your papers, everyone's paper always looks better
    have a crafty time!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great desk ....loads of creativty flowing off it ...love the charecters you are colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've not heard of Koko chocolate, but it looks like you are busy all the way up to the final deadline, or maybe it's when you dropped from exhaustion. Sorry my visit is so late this week, but had a fun snoop anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx