Hello again Friends, I wanted to show you the card I've been working on for a few days now.
The sketch over at Midnight Madness MMSC62 started it all off, as soon as I saw it I thought Christmas, and that's what it's become. I have to thank Cheryl Walker for her fab tutorial on how to make Rosettes and Rose buds from ribbon.
I've used a wonderful image called Sitting Pretty from Prairie Fairy Designs. Isn't she adorable.
I coloured her with my promarkers and glittered her wings with Glamour Dust. I will give you the rest of the recipe at the bottom of this post.
There were a few other challenges that inspired this creation, so I am entering her into the following challenges:
1 Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge: (MMSC62) I followed the wonderful sketch.
2. Fab n Funky Challenge: Would like to see Xmas in July
3. Winter Wonderland Challenge: Would like an angel and some glitter, I'm not sure this will qualify although I think she is very Angelic she is actually a Fairy.
4. 2 Sister Challenge: This is a new challenge blog for me which I found via the lovely Tina, and they would like to see Christmas in July this week.
4. One Stitch at a Time Challenge: would like to see you use a digital image somewhere on your creation this week.
5. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: Would like to see at least 3 layers this week as well as a butterfly, Fairy or Angel.
Thank you for popping by to visit, I hope you have a lovely day.
Recipe: White hammered card for base and layering. Red pearl card for layering.
DP: Pm Joyoux Noel
Image: Sitting Pretty Fairy from Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Promarkers & Glamour Dust
Nestie's Labels 7 edges with stickles diamond
CB embossing folders: snowflakes & sledding
Chipboard heart & butterfly from local haberdashery store and coloured using promarkers
Flower: hand made using ribbon from fantasticribbons.co.uk