Wednesday, July 7

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - 58 Cakes/Ice Cream



Good Morning My Lovelies, Well it's Thursday "again" where does the week disappear to, I'm sure someone is stealing some days and stashing them away somewhere!!! or then again maybe I've just had a busy week and the day have slipped away from me.

Anyway I digress, it is Thursday and that means it's time for another C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and this week the theme is Cakes/Ice Cream, Yummy Yummy !!!!

C'mon admit it!! if you're like me you love those cupcakes (occasionally) or maybe some Knickerbocker Glory. I've chosen to use one of our sponsors lovely summery digital images this week and it's an Ice Cream Sundae. I've coloured it with promarkers, and I've gone for my favourite flavours of mint, strawberry & chocolate with a cherry on top. The little sparkles on the top are broken glass beads actually pounded in a stone beaker and pummeled to within an inch of their lives. I think it looks great. All of Debbie's new summer images are available here. at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.


Just look at the prize for this week, kindly donated by Debbie from The Crafty Pad Designs store it's one of here newest creations called Cupcake Collection.

I've worked with Debbie's images and polymer stamps and they stamp up beautifully and are great value too. So pop on over and have a peek at her designs. Click on the banner and hey presto you will be there in a jiffy.


Don't forget to go take a look at the wonderful creations that my fellow DT pals have come up with this week just for you.

I'll look forward to seeing all your delicious creation in the coming week.

Bye for now. Suzi x


Other Challenges Entered:

1. Sketch Saturday Challenge: I followed the lovely sketch by Simonne this week.

2. The Pink Elephant Challenge:
This week have a recipe to follow. 1 ribbon, 2 die cuts and 3 layers. I've used an oval die cut for my image and a circle die cut for my button.

Recipe:

DP: Dovecraft Piece of Cake - white card for layering.
Image: Sundae - The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's: oval small, circle small
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Pearls: Quixotic paperie
Sentiment: Scrapbooking Designs
Button: Stash

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is super sweet Suzi! Love the bright fun colours - so summery and the gorgeous image!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how cute! It reminds me of an old time Soda Shoppe! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a real yummy card Suzi, love the colouring and the beads on it!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. a brilliant card with great colourings!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx