Thursday, July 22

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 60 - Out of This World



Good Morning my Lovelies, It's time for an Out of this World experience over at C.R.A.F.T Challenge, that's the theme this week, we would love you to create something. It could be a layout, tag, card, wall hanging, just so long as it follows the theme.

The girls on the DT have surpassed themselves this week, with a variety of wonderful creations, so do pop over and take a peek.

Our Sponsor this week is the wonderful Eileen from Eiglassing Digi Stamps. She is giving the lucky winner a choice of images up to the value of £10.00 or if you have a special Genre in mind she will design an image just for you.

Do pop over and have a look at the wonderful images Eileen has to offer.

I am looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations this week. So get the robots, spaceships, aliens etc out and come on over and join us.

Hugs
Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: K&Co Hopscotch
Images: downloaded from Clip Art
CB Birthday embossing folder
Ticket & Sentiment: by me.

3 comments:

  1. This card is fab! So much fun1 Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card Suzi - I love that robot and the papers and rocket are perfect - fab bright colours! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suzi, I love the image and the papers!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx