Thursday, July 29

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 61 - Hot n Spicy DT card


Good Morning my Lovelies, It's time for another challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. this week and the them is - wait for it -..................... HOT 'N' SPICY - wow hows that for a theme. We want to see those flaming pinks, oranges, sultry browns with maybe a little lime thrown in. I've used a fab DP but I don't know it's name or maker, I won it from Pile it on challenge ages ago and was waiting for a project that was just right. This theme is ideal for it. I've used the gorgeous Fleur Anya with her pretty flowers in her hair, I've tried to pick up on the colours of the DP with my promarkers, It's quite a good match don't you think.

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Rosemary Merry's 'Crabapple Crafts' who I'm sure will have a wonderful prize up for grabs from her amazing store. Rosemary is appearing yet again on QVC with some new releases all through August ( The dates are on CRAFT main blog page.

Do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful designs my friends on the DT have created for you this week. They are an amazing bunch of girls.

That's all from me just now girls, but I may be back later with another little creation.

Bye for now. Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

Club Anya Challenge Monday Mania Challenge: Would like to see ribbon this week.

Recipe:

DP: unknown - but beautiful -
Image The Greetings Farm ~Fleur Anya~
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's : oval small and oval scallop
Flowers: Bo Bunny & Prima
Sentiment: Tim Holtz Idea-ology Adage Ticket
~Ribbon~ fantasticribbons.co.uk

8 comments:

  1. great happy coloured card Suzi!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love everything about this, it's so bold and bright and fresh and fun, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, how are you? Hows your family is everything? Have the boys recovered?
    This is so beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE the paper its so pretty and funky at the same time. This is one of my favourite Anyas of this year she is so lovely - great colour work
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is def hot and spicy I love it and the image is so cute.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is one hot mama if i ever saw one! yet classy! i love it! i absolutely love the colors and your flowers are gorgeous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful cards !!! I love the bright colors & your amazingg hand with the markers ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this cad Suzi, so much it finally gave me some inspiration to enter some challenges. I haven't have much time lately… I love all the fabulous colours you have used and such a fun image.
    have a wonderful weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fabulous colours Suzi and that image is coloured so beautifully!
    Super duper card!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx