Thursday, July 1

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Inspirational Picture + challenges




Good Morning Friends, It's Thursday and time for another challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. we have a lovely inspirational picture for you all this week, just look at those colours, deep purples and greens. Yummy!!

Don't do what I've done, if you look at my card you will see there are no gems on it. They are still sitting on my work surface. I forgot to add them, there should have been three on the top right and bottom right hand corners "duh" oh well too late now. I'll put it down to a senior moment.

We have a lovely prize this week for one lucky Random Winner, gems, Metallic pencils and a beautiful butterfly all from papermania.


Now you need to pop over to the C.R.A.F.T. challenge blog and see the wonderful creations my friends on the DT have come up with this week, outstanding as always.

Hope you all have a lovely day, It's pouring with rain here and guess what, I'm off to spend the day with my Grandchildren who are on holiday at the coast. I do hope it brightens up because Gran promised them we'd spend the day at the beach!!!! Oh dear, how do you tell two 5yr olds that it ain't gonna happen.!!!!! Wish me luck. Suzi x

Challenges Entered are:

1. Just Magnolia Challenge: I followed Bev's lovely Sketch.

2. I love Promarkers Challenge: This week they are looking for Stripes.

3. One Stitch at a Time Challenge: The theme this week is Stars & Stipes

4. Magnolia Down Under Challenge: Would like to see something Sweet

5. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Have a theme of Stars & Stripes.

Recipe:
DP: DCWV pocket full of posies glitter stack
stripey and white flowery paper were a paper swap so I don't know who makes them
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie: oval scallop
Xcut border punch - scallops
Stars: sizzix Bigz die
flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon - stash
Tools: cropodile big bite


19 comments:

  1. Ooooh very pretty Suzi, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really lovely. Great colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really lovely Suzie! Love all those colours. thanks for joining us at OSAAT this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card the colours are gorgeous. Love the idea of threading the ribbon across the back of your image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Suzi - don't know about a senior moment at least you used the right photo - lol!Know just what you mean about the weather - we are due to start putting on a new roof......ah well - looks like we may get a little damp!Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you have used Suzi, a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at OSAAT.
    Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi-That card is wonderful! Love the colors and of course the image! I will get to posting the Greeting farm images by Monday-do you own this Tilda? She's one that I don't be she's cuuuute! xoxoxTrisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hun this is gorgeous, love the colours you've used and of course sweet Tilda.
    I did laugh about your gems
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly beautiful creation Suzi wonderful image, colours and design I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooooooooo so cute!! Your colours are amazing and I really like your DP:-) Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I LURVE that ring - what a perfect card for that inspiration piece!
    It's pouring with rain her on a cold Winter's day in Mebourne - no beach trips here either - LOL
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the colours, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card, the bright colours look great! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  14. O Miss Tilda looks totally delicious eating her ice cream! Love the colours!!! Great take on our challenge this week over at SSC.
    Hugs leonie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining in our Stars and Stripes challenge at OSAAT. Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the new challenge and find out who won this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tilda looks beautiful in those colours - thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Hugs,
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi ...such grojuss card love the layout and pastel colours used.Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT this week
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, awesome card. So summery. Love the stars and stripes in those colors. Thanks for sharing with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fabulous card - love that Tilda and what great colours you used. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx