Sunday, July 4

The Crafty Pad - Animal Magic




Good Morning my lovelies, A very Happy 4th July to all my friends across the pond, I do hope you all have a wonderful day and that the weather is fine for your celebrations cause it's bucketing down with rain here today and the winds are howling to 70mph. Definitely a day to be indoors. The only place I'm venturing to is the pond at the bottom of the garden to feed my little fishes. Oh well!! it means I'll get lots of crafting done today. I'll make a start on next weeks DT cards.

This morning sees another wonderful challenge over at The Crafty Pad, and this week we would love to see all your little animals. I've used one of Debbie's newest images called Lenny the Lion. Isn't he cute. I've re-sized him so it gave me a Father & Son theme. I've coloured them with promarkers, used my chalks for the sky and grass and added a sentiment from the comp.
All Debbie's new Animal/Summer/Shoe images are available Here do pop over and take a look they are available in digi form or clear stamp form.

Our Sponsor this week is


Crafty Ribbons



Will be sending you a wonderful selection of their gorgeous Strawberry & Cream ribbons this week. Aren't they YUMMY!!!

I do hope you will pop over to The Crafty Pad this week and join us and to see the other DT's wonderful creations.

That's all for now from a very wet and windy Scotland, I will most likely see you all later.

Bye for now.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: Are looking for Animals this week.

2. Craftalicious Challenge: Are looking for Cute! I think Lenny and his wee son are real cute.

Recipe:

DP: Dovecraft Masculine
Image: Lenny the Lion - The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
Medium: Promarkers - chalks for background colour
Ribbon: stash
Sentiment: computer
Nestie: ribbon tag #2

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx