Sunday, July 18

The Crafty Pad Challenge 80 - Inspirational Picture





Good Morning, Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday and that the sun is shining on you where ever you are. It's dry here today if a little overcast, but sadly it's not to last, rain is predicted for the afternoon.

Oh well, never mind I'll just have to create a few bits and bobs for next weeks DT spots.
As it's Sunday it's time for a new challenge over at The Crafty Pad, and this week we have a lovely inspirational picture for you, we would like you to use as many of the colours as possible. I've tried to incorporate all the wonderful shades of pink a little green and even thrown in glass beads for the vase.



I've used Elegant Shoe digi image from Debbie's wonderful Shoe Collection, isn't it fab. I'm loving the style and you should see Debbie's boots they are fantastic. All Debbie's images can be bought over at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs. So pop over and have a peek.

Our Sponsor this week is the Lovely Joanna Sheen, who will be sending the winner a £10.00 voucher to use in her on line store.


That's all from me for the moment but I may see you all a little later. Take care and enjoy the rest of you day.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Are looking for Pink this week.

2. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: are looking for layers this week, at least three
of course there must be either a butterfly, angel or fairy on you project too. I've included a little glittery MS butterfly flying towards the flowers on my card.

3. Cupcake Inspirations Challenge: I've just found this lovely blog via Anne (Raindropecho). Have you seen those wonderful cupcakes, they look delicious, pop over and have a peek, the colours are perfect for my little card.

Recipe:
DP: Pm Rose Garden DCWV metallic stack
Image: elegant shoe from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.
Medium: Promarkers, liquid pearls and diamante
Nestie's: oval small, oval scallops
Sentiment Tag: nestabilities ribbon tag trio #2
Sentiment: computer
Swirl: Marianne's creatabilities
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace: local haberdashery (Remnant Kings)
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
MS: butterfly punch
CB embossing folder floral fantasy

7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi thank you for such a beautiful DT card. I really adore this card. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! Your little butterfly had me searching but then I found it! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card!! Love working with you Suzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love that show and all the beautiful details! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi, how fantastic is this card with that magnificent shoe - I love how you decorated it; so classy! Your oval scallops add to the beauty and the colors are just awesome! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. luvin all the bling...very cute!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Suzi - I like the 'jewelled effect - it's really girly!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx