Sunday, July 11

The Crafty Pad Challenge: Orange/Yellow + holes




Good Morning everyone, It's time for another fun challenge over at The Crafty Pad this week, we had some wonderful creations last week for our animal theme and I hope you will join us this week for a theme of Orange, Yellow and some holes on your projects, this can be piercing - eyelets, punches etc. Don't forget that if you use one of Debbie's images you double your chance of winning this weeks prize.

We are being sponsored by the lovely Lou from Creative Craft World - who is giving a £5.00 voucher to shop in her online store.


Do pop over to The Crafty Pad and take a peek at the other wonderful creations
my fellow team mates have conjured up this week.

I've used one of Debbie's Animal images, Ellie the Elephant, available here - well actually I've used the three baby ones and left Mum at home. Cause they are off to the Circus. I've coloured them with promarkers and used K&Co hopscotch DP as the background, I printed off the circus tent and tickets from clip art in word, added a ribbon, buttons and some eyelets to finish the card off.

I Look forward to seeing your entries over the next week. Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Suzi x

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Suzi......love what you did with the baby elephants.....hope their mother has finished her act soon!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the bright cheerful colours and those elephants are so cute!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is totally brilliant Suzie

    Love it

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are fantastic Suzi. I don't know how you keep coming up with sic fantastic ideas.
    I have made a new post for CP can you pls check it for me…. i am still not 100% happy with it. the sizes of the fonts keep changing. i upload LC each week and never have this problem.. i hope its ok now. thanks for letting me know
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, me again, just wanted to let you know that I have left something for you on my blog.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable, Suzi! I love the design and the fun colors you used!

    Also, I wanted to thank you for letting me know that the sketch for this week's Stamptacular Challenge didn't show up on the blog. It's fixed now...hopefully you'll be able to revisit us and play along this week!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely and cute...love the elephants!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx