Sunday, July 25

The Crafty Pad Challenge - Vintage DT card





Hello my lovelies, Well I'm back with my 2nd post and this time it's to tell you of the wonderful challenge over at The Crafty Pad this week. The theme is "Vintage" which of course you can use your creative imagination to interpret.

I've used the wonder Boots image from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs. I decided to paper piece them. Debbie has a wonderful selection of ladies footwear, from elegant shoes, to boots, retro shoes and fluf
fy slippers. Do pop over and take a look at the great selection available.

We are being sponsored this week by Letraset who will be sending these fabby promarkers to one lucky winner, and not just that, Debbie is also a digital image from the store. A very nice prize this week indeed.



Do run on over to the Crafty Pad and see the other wonderful designs my friends on the DT have created for you this week, and while we are on the subject, Welcome to Tina & Sally our newest ladies on the Design Team. Go give them some love.

That's all for now folks, but I will be back later with another little creation that's almost complete. See you all soon.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. ABC Design Blog Challenge:
are looking for paper piecing this week.

Recipe:
DP: K&Co. Classic K Bailey
Image: Laced Boots The Crafty Pad
Medium: Promarkers
Lace: local haberdashery store (Remnant Kings)
Pearls: Quixotic paperie
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Swirls: Marianne's dies
Sentiment Ticket: Tim Holtz
Tools: TH distressing tool / my fancy edged scissors


14 comments:

  1. Suzi this is sooooooooooo vintage. I love the feel! Great boots girl! Hey, the Crafty Pad doesn't EXACTLY say what their challenge is,if I hadn't seen yours I wouldn't know what the challenge is....perhaps you could let them know? And the only info I got about Cutest Blog going down has something to do with photobucket. Now I am not sure of the relationship , but photobucket was pulling the plug, therefore The Cutest Blog blogs got dumped? That's all I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a fab vintage card Suzi, love the elements used and colour combo.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi! I love what you have done which the boots, love the lace too! The card is so stunning! Just amazing work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi - thank you for another beautiful DT card. This is just gorgeous and the DP are perfect. Love the touch of lace too. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy WOW, this is spectacular, LOVE the paper piecing that you did with those very fun boots. Thank you for letting me know about our technical difficulties and I was so happy to see that you came back and entered the ABC Toys & Crafts Challenge. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovin' this awesome card!!! Thanks for playing in the Paper Piecing challenge over at ABC Toys and Crafts!!

    Tenia:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card Suzi. fab colours and I love all the elements you have used
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card Suzi, great lo and paper piecing hugs maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi

    Super vintage card, love the lace and the sentiment ticket.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh Suzi this is beautiful I so love the colours and image fabulous work and I so love your new background
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Suzi! Its totally vintage i love everything about it!! Just perfect Suzi! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. these boots are made for walking?????..don't think so.......but they look marvellous!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome image! I adore it! Your project is fabulous - thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love those boots. Thanks for playing at ABC Toys & Crafts.
    x Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx