Friday, July 16

The Crafty Pad & I Did it forum Challenge 1

Good Morning Everyone, Well it's HERE our first

Crafty Pad Stamp Designs Challenge


in conjunction with


I did it Creations Forum.


A brand new venture for me as
Senior DT and coordinator of the challenge.
So please be patient and kind to me as I'm sure there may be hiccups ahead.

Come on over and join in the fun.
The challenge will run initially for a month ending on the 13th August,
so plenty of time for you to enter,
The prize for this challenge will be a choice of 5 images from the
lovely Debbie over at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.

We have all used Debbie's images for our cards and you can see for yourself
how fantastic they are.

The Theme for our first challenge is " IF THE SHOE FITS"

Once you have made your creation just pop over to the I did it Forum and enter it into the Gallery under The Crafty Pad Challenge. *Simples* as they say

Here are our wonderful new Design Team Members samples made just for you.

Tina - Tina's Crafty Place





Sally - Sal's Bits and Bobs



Suzi (me)


I hope we have inspired to to come and join us and we look forward to seeing
all of your wonderful creations.

See you all soon.

Suzi xx


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous shoe cards!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,
    All these cards are so gorgeous, but I love the color combo on your card. The pearls on the shoes are fantastic.
    Have a great day.
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shoe cards - my kind of cards!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx