Sunday, July 25

Creative Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes


Good morning everyone, I am so late in posting my DT card for Creative Inspirations Challenge today. It was scheduled, but blogger must have forgotten!!!! again.

This fortnight the theme is Anything Goes, so there is no excuse for not joining us. We were all very fortunate to be given a few of Whimsy images to work with and mine is called Great Day to Fish by Chrissie Armstrong. They certainly are a cute if not an unusual couple. I've coloured them with Promarkers and used K&Co hopscotch papers. The little fishes are printed out from clip art, cut them out and stuck them to the appropriate place on the card. It's a great source, if you need little embellishments that you don't have in your stash box. You will find it in your Word program on the computer.

We are being sponsored this challenge by Whimsy Stamps who are giving one lucky winner $15.00 to spend in their on line store. Do pop over and take a peek.

That's all for now folks, I will be back later with my second DT card.

See you all soon.

Suzi x

1 comment:

  1. I love your background Suzi! Super cute couple and super cute card! Hey at least you caught blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx