Wednesday, July 14

Flo in the Garden + Challenges



Hiya, Well the twins have gone home and they said they had a wonderful time and when can they come again for another sleepover. Yikes!!! let me get over this one first boys. lol.

If you do don't know the story it goes like this: Ross caught chickenpox and tonsillitis while on holiday, so it had to be cut short, Gran promised the boys a 2 night sleepover to make up for the disappointment. Guess what!!!! My daughter phones at 5.00pm and Aaron the other twin has now got chickenpox. Yikes!!!!! not again. Now maybe it's my imagination but I've been itching all afternoon!!! I have a splitting headache and I feel like YUK!!!

I did manage to get this wee card done, but it took forever. There were a few challenges that really appealed to me this week, so I was determined to take bits and bobs from them all and complete my task. Isn't this image the most adorable wee girl, she was a freebie from Pollycraft (thank you) I've waited ages to use her, but the themes were right this week, so here goes with the challenges that have inspired me.

1. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: I needed a sketch and I fell in love with this one.

2. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: Wanted bold and bright colours this week.

3. Bunny Zoe Crafts Challenge: wanted Summer Days ( so do I) it's chucking it down here.

4. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Have a theme of In the Garden this week.

5. Delightful Challenge: Is now running a weekly challenge and the theme this week is Summer Colours.

6. Allsorts Challenge: Are looking for a heart on your project. I have two, one on her pinafore and one on the watering can.

Well that's definitely all from me tonight, I'm going to have an early night and see if I can shake off this headache and yukky feeling.

I'll see you all tomorrow, hope you all have a lovely evening.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey, lemonade
Image: Flo the simple things from Pollycrafts
Medium: Promarkers
Nesties: circle scallop
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Buttons: stash
Flowers: stash
No sentiment: I don't know who she is for yet.

9 comments:

  1. this is so cute Suzi and the colours are a perfect summery choice...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just too adorable! Such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hearts are a bit tiny but it's a lovely card. Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love the bright cheerful colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our Sketch challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I agree; a mega cute image! Such a lovely, summery card. Thank you so much for joining us at PTW and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks like shes looking for something to water... send her to my yard! Thank you for this creative interpretation of our sketch challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card. I love your flower, and all your embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Pollycraft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, I love this!! Such sweet papers and image! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx