Hiya, Well the twins have gone home and they said they had a wonderful time and when can they come again for another sleepover. Yikes!!! let me get over this one first boys. lol.
If you do don't know the story it goes like this: Ross caught chickenpox and tonsillitis while on holiday, so it had to be cut short, Gran promised the boys a 2 night sleepover to make up for the disappointment. Guess what!!!! My daughter phones at 5.00pm and Aaron the other twin has now got chickenpox. Yikes!!!!! not again. Now maybe it's my imagination but I've been itching all afternoon!!! I have a splitting headache and I feel like YUK!!!
I did manage to get this wee card done, but it took forever. There were a few challenges that really appealed to me this week, so I was determined to take bits and bobs from them all and complete my task. Isn't this image the most adorable wee girl, she was a freebie from Pollycraft (thank you) I've waited ages to use her, but the themes were right this week, so here goes with the challenges that have inspired me.
1. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: I needed a sketch and I fell in love with this one.
2. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: Wanted bold and bright colours this week.
3. Bunny Zoe Crafts Challenge: wanted Summer Days ( so do I) it's chucking it down here.
4. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Have a theme of In the Garden this week.
5. Delightful Challenge: Is now running a weekly challenge and the theme this week is Summer Colours.
6. Allsorts Challenge: Are looking for a heart on your project. I have two, one on her pinafore and one on the watering can.
Well that's definitely all from me tonight, I'm going to have an early night and see if I can shake off this headache and yukky feeling.
I'll see you all tomorrow, hope you all have a lovely evening.
DP: Basic Grey, lemonade
Image: Flo the simple things from Pollycrafts
Nesties: circle scallop
No sentiment: I don't know who she is for yet.