Good Morning my Lovelies, Wooohooooo.... the sun is shining today, after 4 days of torrential rain and howling winds it's so so lovely to see that bright glow in the sky. Even better because I have my twin ( 6yr old ) Grandson's coming today for a two day sleepover. It will be a lot easier to amuse them with the sun shining, we can go to the play park and have a picnic.
I was stuck indoors all day yesterday so I made a couple of cards, this first one is for a friend who needed a wedding card, but something a little special. I knew the colour scheme I wanted and the image. It took a little time to put together, but I'm pleased with the finished result.
The recipe for the card is at the end of the post. It qualifies for quite a few challenges and they are
1. Totally Tilda Challenge: This is my third entry for the month, Susie is allowing us 4 entries in the month - so just one more to go. I'm loving this Chocolate colour theme, but I'm running out of papers.!! I feel a shopping trip coming on.
2. Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge: This is their Debut challenge and I'm so delighted that they are now up and running. I think Wild Orchid flowers are a favourite of many of us here on blogger. The prize is a wonderful assortment of their lovely goodies and the theme this fortnight is
"Say it with Flowers.
3. The Pink Elephant Challenge: Are looking for a Pocket card for this week, I know this is a Criss Cross card I'm entering, but it does have a pocket. Hope it qualifies.
4. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: Danni and the girls are back and they have an open theme this week, so long as there is a butterfly, fairy or angel in your project.
5. The ABC Challenge: This week the letter Y is for You and Me. Two stamps on your card or two images. Perfect for a wedding or anniversary theme.
6. I did it Creations Challenge: Have the theme this week of A Special Occasion.
Well that' s all from me just now, the boys will be here shortly, I probably won't see you now until they are tucked up in bed tonight. Have a wonderful day everyone.
DP: DCWV textured card for base
Pm Claire Curd signature DP's
Image: Tilda and Edwin
Nestie's Labels 1
Nellie's Multi frame Oval
CB: embossing folder Divine Swirls
Flowers: Marianne creatable die cuts
Roses: Choc/coffee/cream: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Lace from local haberdashery store (remnant kings)
Butterfly's MS punch
Stickles for glittering flowers and butterfly's