Wednesday, July 14

Just Magnolia Recipe challenge + Exciting News !!!




I have exciting news for you today, it's been in the pipeline for a while but at last I can announce it. The Crafty Pad are staring a new Challenge over at The I Did it Creations Forum on Friday the 16th July, the first challenge will run for a Month, so plenty of time to join in. We will then be running the challenge on a fortnightly basis.

I'm a DT member of The Crafty Pad Sunday Challenge and when Debbie (owner/Designer) approached me to take on the role as Senior DT and co-ordinate the new DT's and the new challenge I was delighted to take on the roll, a little daunting though as It's my first experience of this kind. With the help of the very experienced Debbie and of course the two new lovely ladies who are going to help me in so many ways ( they don't know it yet) lol Let me introduce you to:


Our new Design Team Girls

Sally: Sals bits and bobs

Tina: Tina's Crafty Place

Both very talented ladies, and I'm looking forward very much to working with them, do please pop over to the I Did it Forum and join us in our exciting new challenge - I will be posting full details as will the girls on Friday, so keep watching this space!!!! The challenge details will be posted Friday am.

Now onto my wee card that I managed to make while the twins were in the Land of Nod!!
Grandad is keeping them amused for an hour or so this morning to let me post this. The challenges I'm entering into are as follows.

1. Just Magnolia Challenge : A recipe of 2 papers/3 flowers/1 ribbon. Not as easy as it looks!!! but I got there eventually. I'm quite pleased with the result.

2. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Would like to see some distressing this week.

Well that's all for now my dears, I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations when the challenge launches on Friday.

Hugs Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Pm Blueberry Hill & MME spring papers
Image: Tilda blowing kisses
Medium: Promarkers
Nellie's Multi Frame
Swirls & Flowers: Marianne's creatabilities
Pearls & Hatpin : Stash
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Sentiment: Wendy's Digital Doodling
Ticket: computer.






10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Suzi!! So excited about the new challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,what a gorgeous card Suzi......love what you did with the ribbon! Congrats and good luck with being the senior DT coordinator!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ribbon is just gorgeous and I love the frame, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Suzi - love the backing you stamped Tilda on and isn't she beautiful! Rain? I wouldn't know how to do deal with that in summer, loL! I do hope your weather gets better though - makes it fun to craft in, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT NEWS girl!! WOOHOO! Who better to head things up than you! Look at your talent with this card.........you are going to rock it with the new girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do so love coming to see these wonderful cards you create Suzi all so beautiful all so different this is delightful I do love that ribbon and of course Tilda.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Suzi, this is just beautiful! Those papers are just perfect with this image!

    WELL DONE on your FABBY news too, you will be great at bossing (err I mean co-ordinating) the DT LOL!

    Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs this week for our distressing challenge!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card I love the image it's fab!.
    Thanks for joining us this week on Just Magnolia.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so adorable in Pink and that ribbon-GORGEOUS!! Love it Suzi! xoxo Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Suzi :) Fabulous :)

    Thank you for joining us this week over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge

    Have a wonderful week
    Heather
    my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx