Sunday, July 4

A little Birdie Told me!!!


Hi again peeps for the 2nd post today I have a little tweetie bird card to show you. I fell in love with the sketch over at Creative Inspirations Weds Challenge this week, not sure who created it but it's lovely.

I used the Free single bird digital image that CJ gave us when reaching 300 followers on her challenge blog, thank you sweetie, it's gorgeous. I took it into cardmaker and reversed the image, saved it and then took it into word to make it two little birdie's, I typed in the sentiment and then cut it out with a circle nestie. I used my corner MS punch to make an outer circle.

The papers are MME wild asparagus and papermania touch of teal.
I used eyelets to give me the criss cross effect, added a gossamer ribbon and a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I think it's a pretty card, don't you? Not my normal card type at all, but I like the finished result.

Thanks for visiting, I always like to know you've popped in, so please leave me a few words so that I can return the visit.

Suzi xx

3 comments:

  1. stunning card Suzi......such delicate colours of the papers.....love what you did with the birds!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Suzi this is absolutely beautiful the papers, colours, design, flowers and image are truly wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx