Thursday, July 29

Martine's (The Craft Table) Blogaversary Candy


Just look at the gorgeous Candy that Martine is giving one of us the chance of winning. Martine is celebrating 5 years of Blogging. Wow!! that's a long time. Congratulations is in order for such a long service to us bloggers. Do pop over to The Craft Table and give your appreciation for all the encouragement given to us on a daily basis.

I've followed Martine since I started my Blog just over a year ago and I want to personally thank her for all the tips and inspiration I've received.

Hugs and Congratulations to you Martine.

Suzi x



1 comment:

  1. Thannk so much for spreading the word darlin, and also a BIG THANK YOU for your kind words, how sweet of you :), best of luck in the draw hunni :)


    Take care darlin :)

    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx