Saturday, July 3

One Stop Craft - 87 Distressing - DT Card








Good morning, and welcome to my little space, It's the weekend and that must mean it's time for another wonderful challenge over at One Stop Crafts.

This week the theme has been chosen by the lovely Gina who decided we need to get "Distressing" . No not you!! only your project. lol

I was having a tidy up in the week and found a cardboard box with tons and I mean tons of Cosmo Cricket card and paper and loads of their bits and bobs that I bought from QVC when I first started crafting last year. My aim for the next few weeks is to try and use as much of it as I can, starting with this card.

I've chosen the lovely Tilda for my image and coloured her with Promarkers and then used little dots of glamour dust on her dress and flowers band, then I've added liquid pearls (pastel Raspberry) to the flowers in her hair. Doesn't she look pretty. The full recipe is below this post.

Do pop over to One Stop Challenge and take a peek at the wonderful creations the other DT members have conjured up for you this week, they are outstanding yet again. While you are over there you can take a peek at the lovely prize up for grabs.

Thank you for visiting, I may see you later with another little tit bit. If not I will see you all tomorrow with another DT card.

Before I go I must tell you that the sketch I followed was from

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge,

and what a gorgeous sketch this was, thank you Priscilla. I am entering this card into the challenge (mmsc60) . This is another beautiful blog that if you have the time you really should visit. The DT create some wonderful work.

Bye for now. Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: All Cosmo Cricket
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Promarkers, glamour dust, liquid pearls
Label: K & Co
MS: large fan punch
Bat wing Scissors
Pearls: Crafts for Occasions
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Swirls: Marianne Creatables
CB: embossing folder (Script)
Pearl & Glass bead decoration made by me using jewelery wire and old beads.
Tools: Tim Holtz distressing wheel.








10 comments:

  1. this is simply brilliant Suzi!!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Tilda on this peachy card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh is this ever gorgeous!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love those subtle "found" papers and the colouring is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors are just fantastic on this beautiful Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi this is just adorable. I love how your beautifully colored Tilda is frolicking on this fabulous paper. So soft and feminine. Just exceptional. Great job with the sketch this week. Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I enjoy visiting and viewing your fantastic work.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi - this is so adorable! I love your image and the fabulous soft colours you have used. The distressing adds such a great feel! What a great find - I look forward to seeing more of your cards with your Cosmo supplies! Love it! We are happy you could join us for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we love to see your work and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC & LOC Design Teams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suzi...this is just lovely ...I love the dp you used xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi, you've come up with a winner here!! I LOVE your Tilda image and the whole card is just so fancy and free feeling!! LOVE your sparkle, colors, dp and wonderful details!!

    Thanks SO MUCH for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I really hope you can share your talent with us again next week!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Love the dry embossing and the sparkeling hairband! Great take on the sketch too!

    Thanks for joining Midnight Madness Challenge, we hope to see you again next week!

    Mvh
    Gunn
    MMSCDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx