Saturday, July 10

One Stop Craft Challenge- 87 - Monochrome DT Card




Good Morning my Lovelies, Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. It's Saturday morning and guess what? I'm not working this weekend. I'm going to laze around and then later have a BBQ with some friends. I'm really looking forward to it.

It's time for another fab challenge over at One Stop Crafts and this week it was the lovely Itzuvit's turn to set the challenge and she asked us all to make a Monochromatic Card.
I'm just loving these earthy tones and have gone for brown cream & vanilla. Yummy!!!
I've used sweet Tilda and her cupcake, colouring them with my promarkers. The rest of the recipe is below this post.

Our sponsor this week is our very own Shelley from One Stop Card Crafts, she is giving one lucky winner a £10.00 voucher to shop in store. You will have no trouble spending it girls as there are wonderful items to choose from.

Do pop over and have a look at the wonderful creations my fellow DT members have cooked up this week, I can promise you they are outstanding again.

I've taken my lead from a few challenges to complete this card and I'm entering the following challenges:

1. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge (MMSC61) This week I've followed their fab sketch, but I've turned it on it's side.

2. Totally Tilda Challenge: This is the second week of the challenge and you are allowed four entries in the month. So this is my second entry, the theme is all shades of Chocolate.

3. I love Promarkers Challenge: this week the theme is Distressing. I've distressed the edges of my papers.

4. Creative Card Crew Challenge: are looking for die cuts on your project. I've used scallop dies and swirl dies.

5. Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge: Are looking for Texture this week. My lace is my texture element.

6. Allsorts Challenge: Would like to see a heart on your project this week.

Recipe:
DP: Pm - simply elegant & DCWV choc card stock - Cosmo Cricket for layering
Image: Magnolia Tilda and Cupcake
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's oval small and oval scallop
Swirls: Marianne's creatabilities
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace: local haberdashery store (remnant kings)
Sentiment: Dovecraft love dimensions




35 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, Suzi. Love everything about it. Super card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Suzi, love the colours it makes me think vintage, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, a great card with an elegant, vintage feel. Thanks for taking part this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YES I see it ...lol.............

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! do I see a Chocolate Tilda entry in the near future with this card!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Suzi, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gouges vanilla card Suzi.
    :)
    Hugs Itzuvit xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so astonishing Suzi......you did a great job with this monochomatic theme....love your vintage style and your colouring Tilda is perfect!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a super darling card!!! the colors are fabulous and tilda on that cupcake just makes me think.... if i sat on a cupcake..... NOT. my mouth would get it well before my butt did. that will come AFTER my mouth had it anyway - lol!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image, and really really nicely put together. Beautiful job hun. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts heart challenge this week, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lace and the papers coordinate so well together, Suzi. And that Tilda has got to be the sweetest. Your coloring is super.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful in every detail Suzi - I love it!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Suzi, love the way you've offset the main image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi, your take on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week is adorable and so perfectly put together! I love your image, colors, distressing, lace and papers. A splendid job!!

    Thanks SO MUCH for playing The Midnight Madness Sketch Challege this week and I have you can join in the fun next week as well!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your darling card with us here at Didi Doodle for this weeks texture challenge. This is a knock out card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Suzi - this is adorable! I love the monochromatic look, it makes your card so nostalgic! What fabulous colouring and gorgeous embellishing!! This thi is a favourite with me! LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we hope to see you next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohhhh this is lovely (it is making me want a choc cupake now lol!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous I love the vintage vibe. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle shops best challenge hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is sooo adorable and love al the texture on your card...just an ADORABLE card...Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!!! The TEXTURE is splendid!!! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and Good Luck!
    xoxo,
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this is fantastic! Thanks for plaing along with us at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card, beautiful image, and all that lace and flourishes, and those gorgeous papers.
    Fab.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Susie oh how cute. Love that sweet little Tilda and the fabulous job you did putting this gorgeous card together. What pretty colors too! Great job with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card! Thank you for joing us at DDSB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best! Your card is adorable!!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable card, love the colors !
    Thanks for joining our Texture-challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super sweet. Love it. Awsome use of browns and cute image. What a wonderful entry and Great take on the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so wonderful, Suzi. I adore monochromatic cards, especially when done in brown/sepia tones. Beautiful embellies too! So happy you could have some fun with us at the Creative Card Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Suzie this is perfection darling ...I love it to bits
    Thanks for joining in our first challenge at the Totally Tilda Challenge
    Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Suzi,
    Aww hun this is adorable. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. this is adorable!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete
  33. So cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with our texture challenge this week at DDSB!

    -Jo:)
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ooh Suzi this is just so sweet, love your colouring, paper choice and awesome embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx