Saturday, July 17

One Stop Craft Challenge- 89 - A Splash of Colour DT Card



Good Morning my Dears, I do hope the sun is shining where ever you are, if it is then can you please send some to me. It's been raining and very windy now since Wednesday, and I do miss those lovely sunny mornings.

Never mind maybe our theme over at One Stop Craft Challenge will cheer us all up. It's Janet's choice this week and she has chosen a Splash of Colour, pink,blue,green with a dash of red flowers and a sprinkling of bling. Now how could this colour them not cheer you up.


take your inspiration from the above picture. I've chosen one of Stitchy Bear digi images called Ms South. I love her, that spiky hair and attitude are wonderful, I've coloured her with Promarkers, cut her out and mounted her on a Nellie Multi Frame.

Now believe it or not I just could'nt find any DP to match the colour scheme so I had to improvise. I raided my scrap box and came up with as close a match as I could. Apart from the DCWV textured ice blue card, the rest of the DP are small pieces of crap paper that I couldn't bring myself to throw out. I'm so grateful I kept them.

The flourish is a Marianne creatable die, the flowers are from Creative Craft World the blue glittery butterfly, flowers & heart are from the pound shop, a whole bag of hundreds of die cuts for a £1.00. The red pearls are from quixotic paperie and the sentiment is comp generated.

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Sharon from One Stop Card Crafts and she is going to send the lucky winner a kit full of these wonderful colours

Do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful variety of card my friends on the DT have created for you this week.

Thank you for stopping by - hope you enjoyed your visit and that you'll come back and see me real soon

Bye for now - Suzi xx

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Stamp Something Challenge: Are asking us to go Digital this week

2. Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge: Would like us to use our scraps this week.


Recipe:
DP: DCWV textured ice blue crd
Papers: a mixture of MME spring collection
Image: Ms South - Stitchy Bear Stamps
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's Nellie's Multi Frame
Swirl: Marianne Creatable's
Flowers: Creative Craft World
Butterfly, heart, blue flowers: Poundland
Pearls: quixotic paperie
X Cut border punch scallops
Sentiment: computer generated.


15 comments:

  1. Fab card Suzi
    love the colours and stamp image, great design too hun.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too stinkin' cute! Love everything about it!

    Thanks for the heads up yesterday that my card didn't show up. It's happening again today also, apparently a Blogger problem because they go in and out.

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for playing at Stamop Something.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Suzi - perfect papers with Stitchy's fab image! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you, I can't bear to throw out scraps. You've used yours very nicely here. I love the cute image and the fantastic coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your project is sensational! Thanks for getting scrappy with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely card hunni...love that swirl down the side!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Suzi !
    Thanks for joining our USE THOSE SCRAPS challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute is right, she is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love it. What a great image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh Gorgeous card I love it all.Thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Use your scraps challenge at Digi Doodles Best Challenge, Hugs Pascale.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best! :)

    -Jo:)
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx