Saturday, July 24

One Stop Craft Challenge 90 - Sketch with added Metal




Good Morning Everyone, I was so surprised by the weather here yesterday that I spent most of the day in the garden tidying, weeding, pruning etc. It was glorious to feel the sun after a full week of rain rain rain. It's supposed to last for a few days more, fingers crossed.

It's Saturday morning and time for another fun challenge over at One Stop Crafts. This week it was the lovely Lisa's turn to choose the challenge theme and she has devised this lovely sketch for you to follow with a small twist, you must include some Metal on your creation. it could be as simple as brads, a charm, some eyelets, or like me a recycled little dove that I extracted from a Christmas card I received last year. New it would come in h
andy. lol. I've also used metal brads on my flowers.



We all had the pleasure of choosing one of our sponsors digital images to work with this week. I chose Birdie Hugs, isn't she adorable, I've coloured her with promarkers in neutral shades, the lovely sentiment came as part of the download. The images are all available at Tiffany Doodles, just click on the image below and hey presto you will be there.



Tiffany is giving one lucky winner the choice of 7 yes seven digital images from her store. Do pop over and take a peek, they are all stunning.


Do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful examples our DT have conjured up for you this week.


That's all from me just now but I will see you all later. Suzi x Other Challenges Entered:

1. The Pink Elephant Challenge: Are looking for Brown this week.

2. Fab n Funky Challenge: Would like us to Reuse- Recycle - Renew. I've reused my little metal dove.

Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft: Wild Asparagus, K&Co. K Bailey, Pm simply elegant

Image: Tiffany Doodles, Birdie hugs
Medium: Promarkers.
Nestie's small circles
Flowers: Prima

Brads: dovecraft
sentiment: Tiffany Doodles
Metal Dove: rescued from old Xmas card.



2 comments:

  1. Super creation! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SUzie!
    I think this is absolutely beautiful (but all of your cards always are!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx