Saturday, July 31

One Stop Craft Challenge 91 - DT Card




Good Morning my Lovelies, I Hope you are all having a nice start to the weekend. It's time for another challenge over at One Stop Craft and this week it is the lovely Kathryn's turn to choose the theme. She has chosen Patterned Papers.

No she doesn't mean flowery papers, we all have that in our stash. Kathryn would like to see you use a specific pattern, I've used Zig Zag and Diamonds as my choice, you could use dots, circles, hounds tooth, Plaid, Tartan, flock.

My image is from the House Mouse Ice Cream collection, coloured with promarkers with liquid pearls added to top of the cake. Aren't they just the most adorable little mice you have ever seen. The rest of the recipe is at the bottom of the post.

Our Sponsor this week is wink wink Ink digital designs. You can shoot on over there to see the wonderful designs available. Pop on over to One Stop Craft to find
out what the prize is. I'm sure it will be wonderful as always, and of course to see all our DT's gorgeous creations.



Thank you for popping in for a visit, I do hope you will come back and see me soon.

Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered:

1. House Mouse & Friends Challenge: This fortnight the theme is anything to do with B, I've chosen to go with Birthday and Brown.

2. Papertake Weekly Challenge: I've used the wonderful Sketch this week.

3. Creative Inspirations Challenge: Would like to see Animals this week.

4. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Would like something with a Tail this week.



Recipe:

DP: Basic Grey & Karrs coolkids
Image: House Mouse Designs - Ice Cream
Medium: Promarkers & Liquid Pearls, stickles around the image
Swirls: Marianne's die cuts
Flowers: Stash
pink pearls: Quixotic paperie.


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love those house mouse images and I love the chocolatey colours you've used, have a great weekend.

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Suzi and that image is just so adorable. good luck with the challenges
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and the papers go so well together, i have just brought the same stamp set, you have coloured it very well.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi
    scrummy card, lovely colouring, gorgeous papers & embelies,the liquid pearls look brill, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your cards are stunning!!

    Thank you for joining in with my Magnolia candy - good luck!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Suzi....nice papers...I think I have the zigzag too.....love your colouring of that sucte HM image!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card !

    Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Suzi - don't those mice look pleased with themselves - a really gorgeous image! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! I love that image! Thanks for joining us at HM&F Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazin as are all of your cards!! Stunning! xxx

    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi such a cute image gorgeous colouring great take on the chall...Thanks for sharing & joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi, gorgeous card, such fabulous colours and papers. Love this image - fabulous colouring and I love the liquid pearls you've added to the icing.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Suzi - I love the house-mouse image, and that icing looks delicious!! Love the papers you've chosen too.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, I love your choice of papers to go with this darling stamped image. They sure look content and are colored beautifully. The liquid pearls are a great finishing touch to the cupcake too. Thanks for joining us for this challenge at House Mouse and Friends. Hope you come back again soon.

    Take Care
    Sue Drees

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Suzi :-) love this image and the papers and embellies are fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday and PTW Challenges :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum, this looks good enough to eat Suzi! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and hope you can play along with our new Vintage Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx