Saturday, July 24

Paula's Birthday



Here's my second post of the day, I've been working on this card for a couple of days in between my DT projects and I've managed to finish it off this morning. It's been made especially for Paula over at Pollycraft cause it's her Birthday this week. Happy Birthday Paula. Hope you had a wonderful day.


I've used one of Pollycrafts images and she is called Codi Stylin, the sentiment is from Pollycraft too. Both coloured with Promarkers, the full recipe is below this post.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday, it's not as sunny today where I am, but at least it's dry. See you all later. Suzi x

Other Challenges Entered are:

1. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: The theme this week is Birthdays (Paula's)

2. Crafty Creations Challenge: Are looking for Happy or Sweet this week.

3. Stamp Something Challenge: Would like you to Have Fun Getting Flowery this week.

Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft Retro Floral
Image: Pollycraft - Codi Stylin
Medium: Promarkers
Nesti's oval small & oval scallops
MS: hearts punch
Flowers: Marianne's die's
Flourishes: Marianne's dies
MS: butterfly punch
small butterfly punch: Tesco

6 comments:

  1. I love this cute an oh so pretty card Suzi!!
    Hugs viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & bright fun card ... Love the flowers & I just noticed your daughter's name is spelled the same as mine ...
    Hugz, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card! Love your sweet image and how you've layered your flowers and swirls! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great birthday card for Paula! She must love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations! Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Suzi!! xxx Well done for being a Polly Craft favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx