Thursday, July 1

Pink Glitter Baby




Good Evening everyone, Well I had a lovely day at the beach today (NOT) with my Grandsons, the weather was dreadful - wet and very very windy, but apart from that my wee Ross had developed chickenpox over night. Awe, you should have seen him, all covered in spots and feeling rotten. Of course this will probably mean that his twin brother Aaron and bigger brother and sister will also contract it.

We still managed to have some fun though, we played some board games and had a lovely lunch, but we were all disappointed really, it was supposed to be a day spent on the beach.

To cheer them up I've told them they can have a two night sleep over next week with Gran & Grandpa . The two bigger ones have their own plans.

Anyway enough of my woe's. I wanted to show you my little card made for a sweet girl who will turn two on Sunday and she is as cute as this little image which came from Stitchy over at Stitchy bear Stamps. I am entering her into 4 challenges, which are.

1. Glitterbabe's Challenge: This is Stef's new challenge blog and it's making it debut Today. The theme is Make it Sparkly, now if you know Stef then this will come as no surprise. She loves her sparkle does Stef. Do pop over and join her in her new venture. She's a wonderful lady.

2. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: Are looking for Pinkalicious this week.

3. PaperPlay Challenge: Would like you to make something for a Child or Teenager

4. Passion for Promarkers Challenge: Are looking for a number on your project this week.

Well that's all for me for tonight folks, I will be back tomorrow with my DT card for the
Prairie Fairy Fun Friday Challenge, so I'll see you all then.

Suzi x

Recipe:
Papermania Words
Pink Glitter card for Nestie shape and number
Image: Stitchy Bear Stamps
Medium: Promarkers
CB embossing birthday folder
Ticket & sentiment - hand made
Lace from local haberdashery store (Remnant Kings)
Flowers: Stash.
Heart chipboard: stash.

22 comments:

  1. oh suzi! she is darling! i wish i had a pair of sparkly pink undies!!! i'd be the talk of the neighborhood for sure!

    soooooo glad you joined in the challenge and thank you for the shout!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol oh I do so love that image I have this one but haven't used it yet. I just adore that sparkle a real stunner.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the glitter frame and pinkness. Thanks for joining us at Glitterbabe's challenge.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. morning sweetie,this is just brilliant so love this image of stitchys,and you have made one awesome card,hun and I know dear stitchy will just love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, what a cute card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous lace. Thanks for joining in with my "think of a number" challenge this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Lovin those sparkly panties:D Gotta get me some haha! Thank you for joining us at Glitterbabes Challenge this week:D
    Love as always XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card Suzi.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet card Suzie. Thanks for joining is at PfP.Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gorgeous - I love her sparkly derriere!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the "cheeky" card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and details.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just too cute! Love the glitter panties! Adorable! The lace is a wonderful touch with this! I love the way the sentiment is written! Wonderful card for a 2 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card, thanks for play with us at Glitterbabes Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a supersweet card. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, and good luck.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh need to tell stitchy about this hunni shes gonna love it

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi, how the heck did I miss this, this is so adorable - thank you hun for using my stamp, next time you do, don't be shy, drop me a line and I will come see...you know how addicted I am to seeing all the talent out here lol..

    stitch xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Suzi,
    What a cutie! This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suzi...so darn cute...love the image and the sparkle! Thanks for playing along with us at Glitterbabe's Challenge!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an adorable card Suzi! Wonderful design and details! The image is so cute and I love all the sparkle too. Your poor grandson, I hope he's feeling better soon. Hopefully you'll get lots of sunny beach days over the summer!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a sweetie :-) ...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx